UPDATE: For the Curve/Bold/8900/Pearl version check this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...29#post1971229 or download it from Mike240se BB Apps

The wait is over people! TWSS is here! Thats right, TWSS v1.02 has been released for the Blackberry Storm! No longer will you feel the need for Michael Scott and not be able to invoke him. You can now be “that guy”, “worlds greatest boss”, and the funniest guy at work! This app is even more likely to make you possibly slightly better at improv! Sorry, no chances of hooking up with Jan pre or post op. Thanks to crackberry user amac232 for the idea!

Get it FREE from my website: Mike240se BB Apps

Excerpt from the product page:

Its finally here. The number of “I must have it now….” , “Thats What She Said” on the forum thread is incredible. I never anticipated so much demand for this app. BUT, because of the excitement I wanted to add some goodies to the app before i released it. So in addition to having over 20 sound clips, all from your favorite show, the office. The app also has 6 wallpapers, and works in both portrait and landscape mode. This app took many hours to complete, many were spent re-sizing mp3’s and wallpapers to keep the app from getting huge. This app is FREE, like all my apps, so I ask you to please donate. I am self employed, so all the time I take doing apps is time away from making money at work. I need your donations to continue. Thank you.

Features:

* Over 20 office sound clips, organized into 2 different sets.
    * 6 wallpapers
    * Works in both portrait and landscape mode.
    * Made for the Blackberry Storm Only (for now)

Last edited by mike240se; 03-15-09 at 09:34 PM.
    03-01-09 05:37 PM
    PS. people following me on twitter have had almost an hour to get the app by now! Dont miss out on the future updates, and betas. Follow me on twitter: Twitter / mike240se
    03-01-09 05:39 PM
    Yay first reply

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 05:41 PM
    Great app. I sent you a PM before about requesting the code Could you PM me the code for the easy button. I would like to use it to help me learn.
    Thanks ahead of time mike
    Zack

03-01-09 06:06 PM
    ******* AWESOME!!!! you just made my phone complete
    03-01-09 06:33 PM
    I love it. Especially the toggling of the sound sets...you rock!

03-01-09 07:16 PM
    now I love my storm again...
    03-01-09 07:32 PM
    Great job, Mike! I'm having trouble developing my TWSS app :\.
    03-01-09 08:25 PM
    great app. absolutely love it! thanks mike!
    03-01-09 08:32 PM
    Damn, I wish the Storms media player could move through photo's this quick...
    03-01-09 08:55 PM
    Another great job, Mike. Awesome, fun app.

Thanks
    03-01-09 08:59 PM
    First off, thanks for the great app! However I think it would be better if you included the setup to the joke.
    03-01-09 09:02 PM
    First off, thanks for the great app! However I think it would be better if you included the setup to the joke.
    I think the intention is more aimed for you to wait for a setup in real life and then play a clip from the app...
    03-01-09 09:16 PM
    Great app. I sent you a PM before about requesting the code Could you PM me the code for the easy button. I would like to use it to help me learn.
    Thanks ahead of time mike
    Zack

+1 =D. Or maybe point us to some references that you used to learn. I've been browsing through RIM's API for the past couple days, and even though I'm familiar with Java I'm having trouble picking it up.
    03-01-09 09:17 PM
    did you try to toggle the sounds, those include longer ones and setups and i already added more sounds for the next version that will include more setups in the 2nd set of sounds.
    03-01-09 10:19 PM
    awsome man another great app
    03-01-09 11:45 PM
    Such an awesome application.

03-01-09 11:46 PM
    Yes a 2nd version!! Only one prob, when you compressed the audio files a couple came out a bit garbled..I recognize that from some mp3s i recompressed a while back and there is this weird beeping type noise as it plays. Perhaps if you adjust the compression ratio a bit more they may sound like the others. Not a big issue though as I'm sure the avg person wont even notice it lol.

"why is this so hard" and "I want you to think about it long and hard" were the main ones i believe.
    03-02-09 01:29 AM
    Yes a 2nd version!! Only one prob, when you compressed the audio files a couple came out a bit garbled..I recognize that from some mp3s i recompressed a while back and there is this weird beeping type noise as it plays. Perhaps if you adjust the compression ratio a bit more they may sound like the others. Not a big issue though as I'm sure the avg person wont even notice it lol.

"why is this so hard" and "I want you to think about it long and hard" were the main ones i believe.
    if you can pm me the ones. a couple had poor source files. but maybe i can find better sources.
    03-02-09 03:00 AM
    I l have never seen an episode of the office but my brother says its hilarious. Anyways this app is great.

03-02-09 03:15 AM
    Any chance a version will be coming for all us Curve users?
    03-02-09 09:35 AM
    Bold Users Need This Please!!

Please!!!
    03-02-09 09:45 AM
    Dude this is great, one of my buddys at work has an Ipod touch that has a similar app, but the TWSS was by just some random dude. Now I have it by no other than the master Michael Scott from my favorite sitcom. Thanks Mike.
    03-02-09 09:59 AM
    Thanks! Now I can be even more annoying at the office!
    03-02-09 10:18 AM
    is there a way instead of a screen click you can use a conv. key on the side that way when i want to use it i hit the key while its still in my holster. Great App. Thanks
    03-02-09 10:45 AM
80 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD