The only Tip Calculator designed for the Curve 8900 and Tour.

Simple and cool tip calculator for the Curve 8900/Tour. Save tip to history database and send tip history to your email.

Support tip percentage for the total bill and divide bill up to 999 people.

Features:

* - Supports tip percentage. Calculate 0% to 100% tip
    * - Supports upto 999 split bills.
    * - Tip and total portion for each person is shown exact pay
    * - Save tip to history database
    * - Send history database as email
    * - You can call the restaurant for reservation in the history database
    * - cool user interface
    * - easy to use

Download or purchase for $0.99 at CB AppStore CrackBerryAppStore.com
    08-06-09 04:59 PM
    I always just tip a minimum of double tax!
    08-06-09 10:48 PM
    I always just tip a minimum of double tax!
    Tax is 13% here and service is rarely that good. You either live somewhere that taxes lower or are very generous

I usually just do 15 or 20% in my head, depending on the service. I always get it faster than my buddy with his iphone app ;P
    08-07-09 12:14 AM
    How about a $2 tip for every $10 of the bill. No tip calulator needed. If you can't tip you shouldn't be out eating.
    08-07-09 12:16 AM
    Tax is 13% here and service is rarely that good. You either live somewhere that taxes lower or are very generous

I usually just do 15 or 20% in my head, depending on the service. I always get it faster than my buddy with his iphone app ;P
    Both, actually. Tax around here is between 8 and 9% depending on where you go and I tend to tip well for good service. Also I used to be a waiter myself and the good ones do deserve it - trust me. But, yes determining 10% of the total makes figuring the tip very easy. I use that one from time to time as well.

How about a $2 tip for every $10 of the bill. No tip calulator needed. If you can't tip you shouldn't be out eating.
    Another good tip, tip!
    08-07-09 12:24 AM
    Thanks aristile. I spent 9 years in the restaurant business, never waited tables but it always amazed me how people would come in and eat and run their servers everywhere and then leave two dollars on the table on a $80 bill.
    08-07-09 12:27 AM
    Thanks aristile. I spent 9 years in the restaurant business, never waited tables but it always amazed me how people would come in and eat and run their servers everywhere and then leave two dollars on the table on a $80 bill.
    pft, yea you're not kidding on that one! Don't even get me started ... the stories ... ugh! I don't know what annoys me more, the crappy tippers or the left lane drivers!
    08-07-09 12:45 AM
    Or the sunday church crowd that has 20 waters and 20 appetizers and 20 kids and leaves one dollar if you are lucky. I always felt bad for my servers.
    08-07-09 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD