ok, first of all, that was uncalled for and second of all, i was just stating that ive already mentioned the issue

no need to get all smart...
    there was no need for you to call attention to yourself and point out that you were the FIRST to do so...
    04-21-09 09:09 PM
    Wow...now it just keeps rebooting the phone
    I was getting this problem as well earlier this morning. Hasn't rebooted lately though.

Suggestion: For the paid version, have the option to turn on/off both the automatic and key activation.
    Last edited by wentouch; 04-21-09 at 09:16 PM.
    04-21-09 09:14 PM
    there was no need for you to call attention to yourself and point out that you were the FIRST to do so...
    someone definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed
    04-21-09 09:15 PM
    Hey I thought the app would make me a pizza???????

Umm other than the already stated icon doing nothing.

How can you set a password, or you can't because the icon doesn't work? lol (serious question)
    04-21-09 09:19 PM
    options > stormslider options > set "enable password" option to yes > set password....
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 04-21-09 at 09:23 PM.
    04-21-09 09:20 PM
    Problems / Bugs
    The icon doesn't do anything - This is known and it will launch the application, just not yet. I will be adding this soon.

I can't set a password - Go to Options > StormSlider Options and you can enable it in there =)

Problem installing - Try the latest version it should install just fine now.

Make a pizza - useless comments, while being funny just makes it harder to find actual bugs and problems. Let me sort everything out first and then we can carry on with our uselessness lol

The slider doesn't work - What apps are running in the background. If you have a memory hungry app like opera mini or a game or something then it might cause the StormSlider to run rather slow. Not much I can do to prevent this, but I will disable features when it sense the memory is running low.

P.S. Expect to get like 20 upgrade emails from mobihand. I'm going to just keep fixing all the problems left and right so you might get a lot of updates. =)
    Last edited by dmglakewood; 04-21-09 at 09:27 PM.
    04-21-09 09:24 PM
    Just deleted it thru DM,will install it again when it will play like goodfriends with my phone
    04-21-09 09:27 PM
    P.S. Expect to get like 20 upgrade emails from mobihand. I'm going to just keep fixing all the problems left and right so you might get a lot of updates. =)
    woohoo, more update email!!! (gotta love em, lol)(gonna get double then, lmao, 20 from u and 20 from tafasa's patternlock = twice the amount of updates) hahahaha
    04-21-09 09:28 PM
    Just deleted it thru DM,will install it again when it will play like goodfriends with my phone
    Are you talking about the password issue?

Are you sure you entered a 4 digit password? I just found a bug that would cause the password to mess up if you entered less then a 4 digit password.
    04-21-09 09:29 PM
    So when you get the icon working ---does that mean if you have stormslider in quicklaunch --it will activate by using that?
    04-21-09 09:29 PM
    plus dmg--sorry about the pizza comments
    04-21-09 09:30 PM
    I know someone mentioned it but did u take into consideration fixing the bug where the alarm will not sound when storm slider is active? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 09:37 PM
    i was wondering if there could be an option to have the lock stay in portrait mode even when the phone was tilted like the older versions
    04-21-09 09:37 PM
    i was wondering if there could be an option to have the lock stay in portrait mode even when the phone was tilted like the older versions
    I was actually about to post the same thing so +1 on this.

04-21-09 09:39 PM
    side note: woah, the landscape view works now =D (before it would just not go in landscape or just freeze there and do nothing)
    04-21-09 09:40 PM
    I figured out it wasn't opera. There is definitely something funny going on causing lag, but I can't seem to pinpoint a trigger now. Hmmmmmm.
    04-21-09 09:46 PM
    I will also request for it to be just locked on portrait mode. It kind of locks up going back and forth from landscape and portrait. Plusit looks better just in portrait.

04-21-09 09:46 PM
    Is the alarm clock issue fixed yet?
    04-21-09 09:47 PM
    DMG while using an app the stormslider came up and made the app freeze. Oh at least it was frozen after I was able to get back to it
    04-21-09 09:49 PM
    StormSlider uses a global screen and as of right now I can't figure out how to keep it locked to portrait. I've always asked a bunch of users over on RIM's developer forums and no one has a clue on how to do it. If I figure it out I will do it, but until then the best I can do is the way it is.

No the alarm clock isn't fixed yet
    04-21-09 09:51 PM
    StormSlider uses a global screen and as of right now I can't figure out how to keep it locked to portrait. I've always asked a bunch of users over on RIM's developer forums and no one has a clue on how to do it. If I figure it out I will do it, but until then the best I can do is the way it is.

No the alarm clock isn't fixed yet
    Will it be fixed by tonight DMG..I needa wake up early tomorrow! LOL.
    04-21-09 09:52 PM
    DMG while using an app the stormslider came up and made the app freeze. Oh at least it was frozen after I was able to get back to it
    What app was it? I will be adding a feature that will check your memory status. If the memory is low then I will disable some of the features to prevent it from causing problems. When the phone runs low on memory it starts to freak out.
    04-21-09 09:52 PM
    DMG take the feature off where it comes up when the phone turns on, I'm now locked out
    04-21-09 09:54 PM
    I never got a chance to enter a password or anything after it downloaded
    04-21-09 09:55 PM
    DMG take the feature off where it comes up when the phone turns on, I'm now locked out
    That is a user defined option. I will default it to no, unless the user changes it. Did you forget your password or enter a password that is less then 4 digits by any chance?
    04-21-09 09:56 PM
18,183 ... 4950515253 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD