Looks very nice, well done.
    01-01-10 12:54 PM
    It should work 100% in Canada.
    Alerts don't seem to be working in Canada. I'm disappointed to find out after purchasing.
    01-02-10 12:43 AM
    Alerts don't seem to be working in Canada. I'm disappointed to find out after purchasing.
    Alerts are issued by the NWS and to the best of my knowledge it's only based in the US. I could be wrong though.

If you're unhappy with the app because it doesn't show alerts I could refund your money. Howerver the alerts part of the app is only a small part of this weather app.
    01-02-10 01:26 AM
    hey DMG, would it be possible to be able to adjust the icon on the homescreen? I already have it set to "right", but it doesnt seem to be all the way on the right, and we can only adjust the pixels from the "top". Could you add it so we can adjust the pixels from both the "left" and "right?"

This is how the icon looks on my screen.
    Yes in the next release I will make it so you can choose the pixels from the left.
    01-02-10 01:27 AM
    hey DMG, would it be possible to be able to adjust the icon on the homescreen? I already have it set to "right", but it doesnt seem to be all the way on the right, and we can only adjust the pixels from the "top". Could you add it so we can adjust the pixels from both the "left" and "right?"

This is how the icon looks on my screen.
    I have the same problem, the "right" seems to be more center/right and "center" seems to be center/left. only "left" positions correctly. I also noticed when I use the icon on my wallpaper it dims the brightness of the wallpaper. Is it possible to change that? any idea when the next update will be DMG?
    Last edited by stevo82; 01-09-10 at 01:59 AM.
    01-09-10 12:44 AM
    I cant get the icon to show up on the wallpaper? I have the box checked that reads show tem on wallpaper but nothing even after a reboot?
    01-19-10 09:38 AM
    mine stopped updating sometime between last night and this morning? always reads "updated 0 mins ago"
    01-19-10 12:10 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD