Just posting to inform everybody of the release of our 5th app: ShakeItUp for the Storm

ShakeItUp
    A quick, easy, and fun way to initiate common BlackBerry applications such as Email, SMS, and the mblware �Shake & Shuffle� Music Player.

Shake your BlackBerry Storm to open the app, then choose to compose an email, sms a contact, play a random song, or open the Shake & Shuffle music player. To shuffle through songs using the mblware �Shake & Shuffle� Music Player, simply ShakeItUp, and your Storm will pick another song from your SD Card.

Supporting OS 4.7 to 5.0

Features
    Compose an Email
    SMS a Contact
    Launch Music Player
    �Shake & Shuffle� Music Player ( Shake your Storm to shuffle songs )
    Fast, easy, and fun.

To watch ShakeItUp in action, view our YouTube video:
    YouTube - mblware's Channel

Product website�s
    ShakeItUp - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software
    ShakeItUp v1.0
    11-08-09 08:04 PM
    Nice
    Will look into this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 08:19 PM
    I have 600 songs on my sd card in the music folder...this app says "no songs"...any suggestions?
    11-18-09 04:52 AM
    Make sure the songs are all in the \Music folder on the sdcard. Not to be confused with the BlackBerry\Music folder.

The media player searches the entire phone to find different songs, regardless what folder you put them in, ShakeItUp works differently.

Take a look at our FAQ as well, ShakeItUp 1.0 ( Frequently Asked Questions )

If that doesn't work, email into support @ mblware . com so we can help you better.
    11-18-09 06:14 AM
    This app makes my SD card undetectable after reset. I have to physically remove the card and reinsert it for my device to recognize it. I've searched this issue and found that it has been a common one for some time now. Any fixes yet?
    06-26-10 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD