App Name : Searchme

I DID NOT make this program but i want to give them props.. no one has spoke about it.
    It's a search program...

Web, Images, Video, News

It loads your results in image thumbnails of what the web pages actually look like. It also plays videos by clicking on the thumbnail!

Looks like it uses google for web, and youtube for video!!

TO GET THIS NEAT APP:
    Search "Search" in App world.

-----
    I'm really not doing this little app any justice! Download it and put it on your QuickLaunch bar and enjoy!

also, if someone wants to do an "Official" post on this program, it deserves it! =) I'm just letting the people know
    Last edited by stephenabbott20; 07-08-09 at 05:32 AM.
    07-08-09 04:43 AM
    I can't find it...are you sure of the name?
    07-08-09 09:17 AM
    I just downloaded this app. It is called SearchMe. Really cool. It has a great user interface and really does a nice job. It takes a little while to load some search results, but that is dependant on your connection or signal strength.

The biggest downside is the download is 2.7MB - but memory space issues aside, it really is pretty cool!

It's also free, so its worth a look.
    07-08-09 03:40 PM
    or the smarter thing to do (including to the original poster )

is to put the link m.searchme.com in either bookmarks or ur quick launch and u get same exact search engine without the 2.7mb huge app memory waste :P

wooohooo - this is cool website though.. thanks

-murph
    07-08-09 05:50 PM
    good idea, that is freakin huge!
    07-08-09 10:12 PM
    good call!
    07-10-09 05:13 AM
    Cool app...but the website idea is even better! I didn't know that youtube could be launched right from the browser.
    07-10-09 05:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD