SeaBattle 1945 is an outstanding classic Battleship™ game with stunning, beautiful graphics and superb special effects and animation. The goal is to find and destroy your enemy’s ships before they destroy you.

Each player starts with five ships: Carrier, Battleship, Submarine, Frigate and mime sweeper. The first play destroys all the enemy’s ships wins the game.

Requirement:

* BlackBerry� OS 4.3 and Higher
    * 600K of Main Memory

Features:

* Stunning graphics
    * Animation and Sound FX
    * Toggle between Yours and Enemy map
    * Manual or Random ship placements
    * Large or Small map

Compatibility:

* Pearl with 320x240 resolution
    * Curve
    * Bold
    * NOT Compatible with the Storm

Available at ShopCrackBerry.com: SeaBattle - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    04-16-09 09:48 AM
    Compatible with the 8830 or not?
    04-16-09 06:48 PM
    Requrequirement:

* BlackBerry� OS 4.3 and Higher
    * 600K of Main Memory
    Compatibility:

* Pearl with 320x240 resolution
    * Curve
    * Bold
    * NOT Compatible with the Storm

Available at ShopCrackBerry.com: SeaBattle - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    is there a problem with the OTA download, I've dl'd a registered copy three times, three BPs and no game icon. It's in my list of applications but no way to run it that I can see?
    Last edited by wpwren; 04-17-09 at 04:10 AM.
    04-16-09 09:06 PM
    This is a really fun game! However, every time the computer sinks my 5-square battleship (what is that, an aircraft carrier?) I get an error "application seabattle is not responding; process terminated." since I can only play 10 games it seems I will never be able to complete a game before i reach my limit.
    04-16-09 10:43 PM
    This is a really fun game! However, every time the computer sinks my 5-square battleship (what is that, an aircraft carrier?) I get an error "application seabattle is not responding; process terminated." since I can only play 10 games it seems I will never be able to complete a game before i reach my limit.
    yes. that is the carrier.

the problem is with the sound fx. goto the Settings on the main screen and turn off Sound FX.
    04-16-09 10:49 PM
    Funny, after turning off sound FX I sunk all 5 of the computer's battleships before it even hit one of mine. Will the sound FX problem be fixed soon? It really enhances the game.
    04-16-09 11:01 PM
    This is a great game. Highly recommended if you're a fan of the old Battleship.
    04-16-09 11:17 PM
    Funny, after turning off sound FX I sunk all 5 of the computer's battleships before it even hit one of mine. Will the sound FX problem be fixed soon? It really enhances the game.
    computer just randomly picks a square. the AI is abite weak.

trying to figure out why. will update when a new version is available.
    04-16-09 11:18 PM
    Seems it is NOT 8830 compatible. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    04-16-09 11:37 PM
    I got the game working via a DM install, the OTA dl never gave me an icon. Thanks for your help toysoft.
    04-17-09 04:30 AM
    How easy would it be ot incorporate some sort of multiplayer option into games like these? Something either via bluetooth or maybe that could recognise your blackberry friends through bbm.... Is this possible? I wouldnt care about weak AI then at all!!
    04-17-09 04:47 AM
    How easy would it be ot incorporate some sort of multiplayer option into games like these? Something either via bluetooth or maybe that could recognise your blackberry friends through bbm.... Is this possible? I wouldnt care about weak AI then at all!!
    wouldnt be difficult if Bluetooth is easy to implement on the BB.
    we have multiple player using BT on the Palm version working
    04-17-09 10:21 AM
    wouldnt be difficult if Bluetooth is easy to implement on the BB.
    we have multiple player using BT on the Palm version working
    Might be able to do it over BBM actually.
    04-17-09 11:05 AM
    Any progress on an update to fix the sound issue?
    04-17-09 05:51 PM
    try this beta

OTA 715K www.toysoft.ca/beta/SeaBattle.jad

- Now compatible with the Pearl 81xx series
    - Changed the code abite. Let me know if you still get "thread terminated" error.
    04-18-09 12:15 AM
    I installed the new beta and turned sound back on. As soon as my carrier was destroyed I got the uncaught exception error and the process terminated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 12:49 AM
    BRING ON THE MULTIPLAYER - could u do it through bbm smiley?

04-18-09 02:17 AM
    try this beta

OTA 715K www.toysoft.ca/beta/SeaBattle.jad

- Now compatible with the Pearl 81xx series
    - Changed the code abite. Let me know if you still get "thread terminated" error.
    I tried this beta, the original registered copy seemed to work better in spite of the sound issue. With this copy the trackball would place the first two ships and that was it, there was no third choice of ship. For those two ships there was no repositioning them, where they landed is where they stayed. I had to put all five on the map at the same time in order to start the game.

After the first volley when I went to fire for the second time, pushing the track ball brought up the menu, escaping out of it left the background where it was all white. Escaping out of that exited the game, these actions repeated themselves every time and after many battery pulls.
    04-18-09 06:47 AM
    I tried this beta, the original registered copy seemed to work better in spite of the sound issue. With this copy the trackball would place the first two ships and that was it, there was no third choice of ship. For those two ships there was no repositioning them, where they landed is where they stayed. I had to put all five on the map at the same time in order to start the game.

After the first volley when I went to fire for the second time, pushing the track ball brought up the menu, escaping out of it left the background where it was all white. Escaping out of that exited the game, these actions repeated themselves every time and after many battery pulls.
    you might need to set the permissions for Sea Battle to all ALLOW in the Options app.
    04-18-09 10:35 AM
    you might need to set the permissions for Sea Battle to all ALLOW in the Options app.
    They were already but after another install and two more BPs it started working. It seems to be the same as previously with the uncaught exception related to sound.
    04-18-09 11:03 AM
    Any progress on an update?
    04-20-09 06:18 PM
    How about it toysoft, any further update that will allow the game to be played with sound!?

04-24-09 08:10 PM
    How about it toysoft, any further update that will allow the game to be played with sound!?

will have to see why the sound is causing the problem.
    04-25-09 12:03 AM
    I am trying to download / install this game on my Bold 9650 but I keep getting the following message:

This application requires the following module, which is not installed:
    net_rim_bb_qm_platform

Any idea what may be causing this and a possible solution?

Thanks
    05-26-11 12:41 PM
    I am trying to download / install this game on my Bold 9650 but I keep getting the following message:

This application requires the following module, which is not installed:
    net_rim_bb_qm_platform

Any idea what may be causing this and a possible solution?

Thanks
    SeaBattleSE version requires the beta version of BMM6. Try google bbm6 download
    05-26-11 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD