SeaBattle is the first game to take advantage of the new BlackBerry(R) Messenger 6 social network. Play Battleship against another player over BBM. Experience multi-player game like never before.

SeaBattle is an outstanding classic Battleship game with stunning, beautiful graphics and cool special effects and animation. The goal is to find and destroy your enemy�s ships before they destroy you.

Each player starts with five ships: Carrier, Battleship, Submarine, Frigate and mime sweeper. The first play destroys all the enemy�s ships wins the game.

Requirement
    --------------

SeaBattleSE version requires the new BlackBerry(R) Messenger v6.

Features
    ----------
    * First game to use BBM6 social network
    * Supports BlackBerry(R) OS5 and OS6
    * Invite any player in your BBM contact list to player. The other player must have BBM6 installed
    * Random deployment of ships for quick game
    * Cool animation of ships on fire
    * Vibrate when ship is sunk
    * Send player message during the game
    * Chat with player during the game
    * Keeps Win and Lost
    * Supports both non touch and touch screens

Click here http://software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=609387
    05-18-11 01:00 PM
    Bought this on the crackberry app store, downloaded it and thats it... no option to play a game I clicked on my bbm contacts status that said "[SeaBattleSE] Playing Seabattle!" and got a pop up saying seabattleSE is not installed. then asks if I want to download it from app world. NO I dont want to download from app world I already paid for it on the CB app store!! I am getting a little annoyed...
    9700/6.0.0461 BBM/6.0.0.73
    05-19-11 10:12 AM
    purchased from Blackberry App World. no option to invite other players via bbm. please advise. looks fun from all accounts but it ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.
    05-19-11 11:52 AM
    game from app world is not "SE" edition. Purchased "SE" from crackberry. lets see how that goes.
    05-19-11 01:58 PM
    game from app world is not "SE" edition. Purchased "SE" from crackberry. lets see how that goes.
    SORRY buys. if you have it installed on your BB then you dont need to get it again.

the only problem is if you try to invite a person to download. the problem is BBM6 is beta and is not integrated with appworld yet and seabattleSE is not posted on appworld.

when you start seaBattle press the menu key and select invite player to play. the other player must have seabattleSE installed.
    05-19-11 02:02 PM
    Once you get this game going with BBM its a ton of fun. The ability to chat on BBM while playing is a blast. The controls, for the S2 anyways, are a little touchy. If you accidentally touch the screen when you don't intend to it will send an errant missile where you don't want it to go. All in all, this is a really nice effort and well worth getting.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-19-11 03:39 PM
    Once you get this game going with BBM its a ton of fun. The ability to chat on BBM while playing is a blast. The controls, for the S2 anyways, are a little touchy. If you accidentally touch the screen when you don't intend to it will send an errant missile where you don't want it to go. All in all, this is a really nice effort and well worth getting.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    ok. thx for the info.

some users seem to have problem with the app. when they run bbm and goto the options they said seabattlese is expired.

any have this problem?

also which version of bbm do you have and which bbOS?
    05-19-11 05:06 PM
    I am having the same issue the game won't do anything I can't play and I can't invite people to play. Just to be clear is the issue for those running BBM 6 beta?
    05-26-11 09:54 AM
    ok. thx for the info.

some users seem to have problem with the app. when they run bbm and goto the options they said seabattlese is expired.

any have this problem?

also which version of bbm do you have and which bbOS?
    I've got beta BBM 6.0.0.73 and I'm running OS 5.0.0.1068 and I'm on an S2.
    05-26-11 10:22 AM
    I am running BBM 6.0.0.73 beta and i am running 6.0.0.534 on a 9800. Anyone out there get it running on there Torch?
    05-26-11 10:34 AM
    I am running BBM 6.0.0.73 beta and i am running 6.0.0.534 on a 9800. Anyone out there get it running on there Torch?
    we have released v1.0.1 and you need v1.01 for everyone. if your friends have 1.0 then it will not work.

get all your friends to upgrade 1.0.1
    05-26-11 11:07 AM
    we have released v1.0.1 and you need v1.01 for everyone. if your friends have 1.0 then it will not work.

get all your friends to upgrade 1.0.1
    Still not working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 06:30 PM
    Does anyone know if the 2 player version is working (before I purchase)?
    07-31-11 09:00 AM
    new bbm is so jank. i wanna be a bb fan but its like they go out of their way to suck.
    08-01-11 12:47 AM
    Does anyone know if the 2 player version is working (before I purchase)?
    new version has been posted on appworld and should be on mobihand too.

just make sure you have the latest bbm6 and both players must have the updated seabattle app
    KahneFan likes this.
    08-01-11 01:17 PM
    this is very nice site. and very nice people who bilt this site. thanks
    11-27-12 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD