lol...gte I just thought the lack of new bills was just our government doing what they do best...nothing.
    04-29-09 11:05 PM
    Woo! good job paul, I love this app it's so much fun. I like knowing how they are voting as well, Idk how hard it would be to add, but prompting for updates when you release a new version would be an amazing addition. Just my .02$ otherwise it's a really great app.

Also, Idk if you'll ever need one again, but I'd gladly help beta test new features if you needed someone to help with that.
    Absolutely... I am going to work all these things into the next release I hope. I will keep you posted when I get to something I think is usable. Thanks for helping!

-Paul
    04-29-09 11:59 PM
    Thank you. This would make it a much better app.

Is there any .gov website that lists bills under consideration that you could link up the app with? That way whenever a new bill was introduced and a summary was posted, you could have it added automatically?
    There are a few but unfortunately they all suffer from the same problems. Too many bills with very little substance. Most of these bills dont even see the light of day for voting. I am definitely working with some of the government sites to see what can be done though.

-Paul
    04-30-09 12:01 AM
    lol...gte I just thought the lack of new bills was just our government doing what they do best...nothing.
    Hehehe no they are doing things... Even though a lot of the things they do would be considered "nothing" by some standards ;-)
    04-30-09 12:02 AM
    Hah isint that the truth can't wait to see a new release!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 12:10 AM
    i keep getting problem talking to server error?? fix? I have edited permissions and I have signal...no compatibility mode.
    04-30-09 04:03 PM
    Hey gte, was that you on Fox and Friends this morning? I flipped to it in the middle of your(?) interview but I think it was from what I heard.

Good deal young man!
    05-14-09 08:30 AM
    Hey gte, was that you on Fox and Friends this morning? I flipped to it in the middle of your(?) interview but I think it was from what I heard.

Good deal young man!
    Hey Lightninrod,

Yes that was me... Man I felt goofy! :-) Live TV is so weird with the delay...

I didnt get a chance to talk about the Facebook version of the application though :-(... Maybe if I get another interview...

-Paul
    05-14-09 09:04 AM
    I LOVE this app!!!!!!! Great job!!! I only wish this app was a "requirement" for EVERY US voter, we would have a much more informed society and not be in the siht hole we're in now.

Thanks Paul!
    Last edited by wardo5757; 05-14-09 at 09:46 AM.
    05-14-09 09:40 AM
    Hey Lightninrod,

Yes that was me... Man I felt goofy! :-) Live TV is so weird with the delay...

I didnt get a chance to talk about the Facebook version of the application though :-(... Maybe if I get another interview...

-Paul
    I just want to say that you did not look or sound goofy at all! You did a very nice job! Congratulations!
    05-14-09 12:58 PM
    05-14-09 01:18 PM
    I just want to say that you did not look or sound goofy at all! You did a very nice job! Congratulations!
    Hey Morf and All, thank you for the support! I really appreciate you all helping me while beta testing the application. I'm hoping I will have a great update to the app soon. I finally got a Verizon store to agree to let me borrow some phones to test on older code too :-)

Thanks again!

-Paul
    05-14-09 05:57 PM
    This is a truly useful program for people in my industry and I will be letting the various message boards as well as OOIDA know about it. Now no more excuses for not having your voice heard because its too hard or I don't know who. Fantastic. A+++
    Last edited by techitrucker; 05-15-09 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Typo's, ooops
    05-15-09 04:58 AM
    So, I deleted this program yesterday. As much as I love it (conceptually), it still needs to be improved before I'll want to keep it on my phone long-term. It had only added two bills in the past few weeks and I was still have some problems navigating through it. I hope you continue to work on it, and I'll definitely dl it again if some improvements are made, but right now it's basically just taking up space.

Let me know if you'd like any input, and definitely post a new thread when you get an updated version put out.

05-16-09 09:17 PM
    Congrats on the interview! I haven't had a chance to watch it, but I hope it really got the word out about your application. It's still one of my favorites. And I get to brag to my family and friends that an icon I designed is on blackberries worldwide (not as cool as designing the actual application though.... )
    05-16-09 11:58 PM
    This is a really cool app! Thanks!

05-17-09 12:48 AM
    As with any voting, how do we know our votes are being correctly counted and sent to our legislators the way we want them to vote on a bill?
    10-27-10 06:22 PM
    Looks like a great app! especially with voting coming up this might actually help with who we go for and being able to see their bio is a big help as well. Thank you for this application!
    10-27-10 08:20 PM
118 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD