I'm proud to announce my new software : Don't Disturb Me! (DDM), the ONLY SMS Firewall for Blackberry! the main features are:
    1. online activation, do not need to input the key to activate it.
    2. block sms by sender's number or number prefix.
    3. block sms by user defined keywords.
    4. use "safe sender" list to ensure your important sms will not be blocked.
    5. use password to protect DDM's setting
    6. backup number/keyword/safe sender list to SD card or restore from SD card.
    7. display block indictor and number of sms blocked on top of screen.
    8. configurable sound/vibrate/led notification when blocked a SMS or totally key silent.
    9. view detailed infomation of blocked SMS and reply it.

trial version can be download at : m . m4dev . com/dl/DDM.jad

the trial version can only block 50 sms

You can purchased a license from mobihand,
    it's $2.99 before 30/9!
    djh_wolf likes this.
    09-27-10 08:17 AM
    I was just doing a search for an app like this. Installing the trial version and if it works I'll purchase for sure.
    09-27-10 11:08 AM
    IDon't Disturb Me! (DDM), the ONLY SMS Firewall for Blackberry! the main features!
    There are other SMS blocking Apps, you should have a look on AppWorld before promoting your product this way.
    09-27-10 11:15 AM
    There are other SMS blocking Apps, you should have a look on AppWorld before promoting your product this way.
    I may have missed them but all I could find were call blocking apps. Nothing that worked with SMS. Could you give some examples before I purchase this?
    09-27-10 12:38 PM
    I may have missed them but all I could find were call blocking apps. Nothing that worked with SMS. Could you give some examples before I purchase this?
    BlackBerry App World - SMS Filter Trial
    09-27-10 12:55 PM
    get in! i've been looking *everywhere* for something like this. If the trail works (keyword blocking!!!!) then I'll be buying it.

Cheers.

http: // forums.crackberry.com/f35/req-keyword-based-sms-filter-not-block-number-523268/

anyone saying there's plenty of other examples of this kind of software obviously hasn't read the feature lists of this/others.... EVERY other sms firewall blocks all texts from a number. not just certain texts which contain keywords. hope this works...
    Last edited by djh_wolf; 09-27-10 at 06:13 PM.
    09-27-10 05:25 PM
    Brilliant, purchased.

Just sent myself a test text saying "Could I please swap shifts on next week's rota"

Blocked. Class. Happy days.
    09-28-10 05:18 AM
    I played with the trial version to test it out and had no complaints. However when i uninstalled it also wiped out all of my custom sound profiles. That kinda ticked me off.
    09-28-10 08:16 AM
    I played with the trial version to test it out and had no complaints. However when i uninstalled it also wiped out all of my custom sound profiles. That kinda ticked me off.
    Can you please send me your device software version? thank you
    09-28-10 08:31 AM
    Can you please send me your device software version? thank you
    Bold 9650 running 5.0.0.810
    09-28-10 10:54 AM
    10-03-10 04:47 AM
    minor update...
    12-03-10 08:02 PM
    the link for this app gives 404 error
    12-04-10 11:48 AM
    ddm

mobihand works fine...
    12-04-10 05:55 PM
    Checked out that link and they do Not support 9900.

I need another choice.
    09-27-12 12:46 AM
    I'd purchased Don't Disturb Me (DDM) from BlackBerry Application World but can't activate the license key.
    It always show "trial version" eventhough I had already un-install & re-install several times.
    It happens after upgrading OS.
    I had also sent feedback and email to the developer ([email protected] & [email protected]) but no response at all.

In the review from other customers, there are so many complain about this application with the same problem.
    Why this bad application still appear in the blackberry application world list???
    Last edited by CB_OKE; 02-13-13 at 03:48 AM. Reason: added email address
    02-13-13 02:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD