Profiler Pro is an application that lets you automate system sound profile switching during the day. You can schedule profiles each day to change from one profile to another. Each profile you set the time to switch, the days which the profile will be active eg: Monday to Friday. Optionally if you have BlackBerry OS 4.7 and higher you can set to change a new Wallpaper on the HomeScreen and change a ringtone.

Profiler Pro also integrates with the BlackBerry Calendar application. You can schedule a profile switch by creating a new appointment. The profile will automatically switch when the appointment starts and ends.

If you are AddOnis user Profiler Pro can bring AddOnis out of standby mode if this feature is enabled in AddOnis.

Click here to download ProfilerPro - Automate sound profile switching - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    10-23-09 01:17 PM
    Very nice! You have been quite busy the last month! lol
    10-23-09 01:22 PM
    I'm on .323 and it didn't change my profile, have addonis to wasn't locked or anything.

+ Can I use my original profiler code for this?
    10-23-09 02:19 PM
    I'm on .323 and it didn't change my profile, have addonis to wasn't locked or anything.

+ Can I use my original profiler code for this?
    works great on my storm running 323.
    did you reset the device after install?
    10-23-09 02:21 PM
    Very useful, but for $6 (or 7)? I'm not THAT lazy.
    10-23-09 02:50 PM
    Why is this a new product rather than an upgrade to the existing Profiler app?
    10-23-09 03:07 PM
    GPS support, so the program knew if you were actually at work or not, would be awesome. In case you stay late some night, it won't start ringing while you're still there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 03:13 PM
    GPS support, so the program knew if you were actually at work or not, would be awesome. In case you stay late some night, it won't start ringing while you're still there.

look at location profiler
    10-23-09 04:49 PM
    my profiler in crackberry app store said i had an update to 2.0 but when i tried to upgrade it just gives me the 1.5 version i already have but it did give me a new code?
    10-23-09 05:44 PM
    my profiler in crackberry app store said i had an update to 2.0 but when i tried to upgrade it just gives me the 1.5 version i already have but it did give me a new code?
    use this link ProfilerPro - Automate sound profile switching - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    10-23-09 06:06 PM
    Thank you smiley
    All set

10-23-09 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD