Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
Like Tree19Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: New App: MyOwnHotKeys, Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys

Hot app with a hot new look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_02__09_57_35.jpg   New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_02__10_01_51.jpg   New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_02__10_30_56.jpg   New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_02__09_54_23.jpg  
    Vijik likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default New App: MyOwnHotKeys, Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys

Is there any new version? I am on 1.3.6 and there isn't any update showing in the app world.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by berriac View Post
    Is there any new version? I am on 1.3.6 and there isn't any update showing in the app world.
    Currently in Beta, Vijik might be introducing some UI customization options as well.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #304  

Default Re: New App: MyOwnHotKeys, Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys

As AK.B has pointed out, a newer version of MOHK is now getting ready for release.
    Version 1.3.7.0 will be a free upgrade version. It will be hopefully ready sometime next week.
    BB10: EmailforGoogleGmail, HUB & BBM Connected, NFC Enabled, Native App for Z10
    BB10: MyProfilesPro, ShortcutMe 10, BBM Connected, NFC Enabled, Native Apps for Z10
    BBOS 4+: ShortcutMe, (on sale, %40 off) The Ultimate Shortcut application for BlackBerry
    BBOS 7+: NFCShortcuts, Tap a NFC tag to launch an app, a task, or your macro shortcut in Shortcutme
    BBOS 5+: MyOwnHotKeys, Override default hotkeys and create your own hotkeys
    CrackBerry Genius

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_04__03_48_13.jpg  
    Vijik likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_04__03_45_30.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_04__03_44_11.jpg  
    Vijik likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_04__03_42_28.jpg  
    Vijik likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_04__04_16_07.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_04__04_14_55.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_04__04_12_51.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_04__04_13_52.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius

CrackBerry Genius

CrackBerry Genius

CrackBerry Abuser

Default New App: MyOwnHotKeys, Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys

Got the update installed today. Interface is nice, but different than the shown here in the pics.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #317  

MyOwnHotKeys 1.3.7.2 is now released on App World.
    The minor change in this new version is that it has 3 UI Modes (user customisable) for the Multi Click window. One of those UI modes are the old UI existed in version 1.3.6.0 and earlier. The other UI is the one AK.B is using.

(This is done after 2 users sent email saying that they liked the old UI better.
    Thanked by:
    Ak.B (11-14-2012) 
    Ak.B likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Got the update installed today. Interface is nice, but different than the shown here in the pics.
    The New UI/1 mode provides a translucent black menu with theme defined menu borders [it variates with the theme you use] so it provides a complete UI look.

New UI uses a green rectangular border, where as New UI 2 use white >< to highlight selected text.
    Last edited by Ak.B; 11-14-2012 at 05:23 AM.
    Vijik likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thumbs up

got it updated today....option of UI is awesome....
    Thanked by:
    Vijik (11-14-2012) 
    Ak.B likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

New UI:

New UI2:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New App: MyOwnHotKeys,  Override meaningless default hotkeys with your own hotkeys-s12_11_14__16_56_40.jpg  
    Vijik likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Vijik, I am having issues with M hotkey set as "messages". If I had missed calls, and I clicked "view" and after that whenever I click "m" hotkey, most of the time missed call screen comes up. It was also an issue some time back. But it was not there for some time now. I don't know if it has anything to do with MyOwnHotKeys.
    CrackBerry Genius

Vijik, I am having issues with M hotkey set as "messages". If I had missed calls, and I clicked "view" and after that whenever I click "m" hotkey, most of the time missed call screen comes up. It was also an issue some time back. But it was not there for some time now. I don't know if it has anything to do with MyOwnHotKeys.
    Try shft+m
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213