The next installment in the Freddy series is out, Freddy Jump! Check out the and see just how smooth Freddy is!

See how high up you can get Freddy by bouncing from ledge to ledge. Watch Freddy do crazy flips on his way up. Land on mushrooms and birds for extra bounce but don't worry, no birds were harmed in the making of Freddy Jump. Grab the umbrella to slow his fall just like the Mary Poppins maneuver. For truly skilled jumpers, grab the jet-pack to get a quick rocket. It's fun just to watch Freddy bounce.

Use your own music for the sound track or Freddy's preferred jumping music. Submit your high score over the internet and see where you rank.

Features:
    • Music & sound effects at the same time.
    • Animated graphics.
    • High score.
    • Submit high score to internet.
    • 11 Different pick-ups.
    • BlackBerry Media player play-lists for sound track.
    • Save and resume between shut down and reboots.
    • Accelerometer controls Freddy.

Freddy Jump - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    12-03-09 04:39 PM
    Nice look question though what ever happen with the addons for Freddy falling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 05:01 PM
    Freddy Falling is still getting some updates. The biggest will be being able to use play lists from the BlackBerry Media Player. I hadn't released anything for some time so I put it off.
    12-03-09 05:03 PM
    Freddy Jump is a fun game and excellent time killer! I beta tested this and love the use of the native music playlists! Check out the reviews on Mobihand.com for more positive input of this game.
    12-03-09 05:24 PM
    Freddy Falling is still getting some updates. The biggest will be being able to use play lists from the BlackBerry Media Player. I hadn't released anything for some time so I put it off.
    So when will you release it :-p

12-03-09 05:31 PM
    Not sure. I am just winding down from Freddy Jump and I don't know the extent of the update I am going to do. If it's just going to be the play list then I can do it next week.
    12-03-09 05:33 PM
    Not sure. I am just winding down from Freddy Jump and I don't know the extent of the update I am going to do. If it's just going to be the play list then I can do it next week.
    Cool thanks for the heads up.

12-03-09 05:50 PM
    The next installment in the Freddy series is out, Freddy Jump! Check out the and see just how smooth Freddy is!

See how high up you can get Freddy by bouncing from ledge to ledge. Watch Freddy do crazy flips on his way up. Land on mushrooms and birds for extra bounce but don't worry, no birds were harmed in the making of Freddy Jump. Grab the umbrella to slow his fall just like the Mary Poppins maneuver. For truly skilled jumpers, grab the jet-pack to get a quick rocket. It's fun just to watch Freddy bounce.

Use your own music for the sound track or Freddy's preferred jumping music. Submit your high score over the internet and see where you rank.

Features:
    • Music & sound effects at the same time.
    • Animated graphics.
    • High score.
    • 11 Different pick-ups.
    • BlackBerry Media player play-lists for sound track.
    • Save and resume between shut down and reboots.
    • Accelerometer controls Freddy.

Freddy Jump - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Just saw the video and you really did it with this one this game is awesome
    12-03-09 06:59 PM
    This game is great! I beta tested it for a few weeks and wow...it just kept getting better and better. WELL worth the price!
    12-03-09 09:23 PM
    absolutely fun and addicting game. challenge your friends and see who can get a high score. very addicting!
    12-03-09 11:56 PM
    Poor Freddy he doesn't know if he should be falling or jumping. =)
    12-04-09 12:04 AM
    A great game. I spent the better part of this week sitting next to my mom in a hospital and, as she was sleeping for much of the time, I played the game almost nonstop. Leigh, thanks for the game and thanks for providing something that helped make each day go by a bit easier.

Absolutely worth the time and money to snag the game.
    12-04-09 07:09 AM
    Ill echo all the what the other testers said. This game is very fun and visual well constructed. It blows away all of the "bounce/jump" games

DM: Thats funny!
    12-04-09 08:48 AM
    Agree, I was another beta-tester, great game, well done.
    12-04-09 09:21 AM
    Just got the game last night. I have to admit is an addicting game. I also have freddy falling to another great game. Keep up the great work lonedwarf.
    01-04-10 10:20 PM
    Man i get up to 28,000 score points at level 5 but cant get any higher than that
    01-09-10 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD