i just bought it, there is no BIS connection option??each time i installed new font it charged my simcard credit T.T

is there any solution for this??
    12-28-10 10:06 AM
    Great app! Love the slashed zero fonts. If only you could add "Monaco", I'd be in heaven. Thanks for your hard work on fixing the bugs.
    12-28-10 10:44 AM
    Hello,

If you are getting bored with default BlackBerry fonts, check out this app. For a small one-time fee you get easy access to big font collection.

Your device should be powered by BlackBerry OS 5.0 or newer.

FontCollection - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    can't tell u how long been waiting for better fonts without using a theme. Totallt rocks. Any thoughts of adding more fonts in the future ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 10:50 AM
    Is it possible to change th color of your font?
    12-28-10 11:33 AM
    Well I downloaded anyway. I started off w/ Daniel Font. I must say I absolutely love apps that make me feel like I have a new berry. Great Job Akmoko!
    12-28-10 11:42 AM
    We will expand our FontCollection in January.

Thank you for huge support!
    Mojave likes this.
    12-28-10 01:21 PM
    We will expand our FontCollection in January.

Thank you for huge support!
    Looking forward to some more readable/usable fonts for people over 55 years old. Would like to see Comic Sans....Tahoma...Trebuchet MS and Verdana. Thank you.
    12-28-10 02:24 PM
    Just downloaded on my Style and I love it! Great app!

12-28-10 03:28 PM
    Thanks almoko- just bought this app and LOVE it. Our blackberries should have had this a the beginning but leave it to someone like you to fill the void. Great job!
    12-28-10 04:28 PM
    I am having some problems with this app so maybe you guys can help me! I have a tour OS 5.0. When i click to install the fonts on my bb it says it cannot install and to check my internet connection? I'm new to the blackberry scene so I was just wondering if you had to have wifi for the app to work or what? Thanks in advance!

-Ashley
    12-28-10 06:45 PM
    After I download this app, I cannot install it on my Bold 9700. Argh! I have the FontCollection.jad file and every time I try to install it on my device it always prompts the Download failed error 907 Invalid COD File Not Found. How to fix this?
    12-28-10 07:53 PM
    great app...thank you so much! looking forward to more fonts in the future =]
    12-28-10 09:13 PM
    After I download this app, I cannot install it on my Bold 9700. Argh! I have the FontCollection.jad file and every time I try to install it on my device it always prompts the Download failed error 907 Invalid COD File Not Found. How to fix this?
    Please try to re-install application from CB App Store. JAD file is only a pointer to actual application, but if you simply copied JAD to your SD Card it won't work without COD file.
    12-29-10 03:22 AM
    I am having some problems with this app so maybe you guys can help me! I have a tour OS 5.0. When i click to install the fonts on my bb it says it cannot install and to check my internet connection? I'm new to the blackberry scene so I was just wondering if you had to have wifi for the app to work or what? Thanks in advance!

-Ashley
    Hello,

Yes, you have to use Wi-Fi or provide APN in Options -> Advanced Options -> TCP/IP. We can't afford RIM's fee ($2000/year) that will allow FontCollection to use BIS. So we can't provide any ETA on when BIS will be supported.
    Last edited by almoko; 12-29-10 at 03:26 AM.
    12-29-10 03:24 AM
    Is it possible to add your own fonts to the app? I have a few I'd love on my phone...
    12-29-10 03:37 AM
    Is it possible to add your own fonts to the app? I have a few I'd love on my phone...
    That's a good idea. We will think how we can handle this in FontCollection.
    12-29-10 04:14 AM
    i don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but sometimes the font will alter my bbm contacts, like .. it'll make their picture 2x bigger than normal and i can't see their chat on the bbm screen

and i'll do multiple battery pulls and it won't correct it unless i switched the font to one of the stock fonts and do a battery pull

is anyone else having this problem?
    12-29-10 10:00 AM
    I absolutely love this app! It was SO worth the $!!! Thanks (-:

12-29-10 10:27 PM
    Just purchased this app but didn't received any reply email or OTA.. Does it really take long to receive reply on this?

12-30-10 12:42 AM
    Dear CrackBerry community,

With your support FontCollection hits 5th place in Best Selling Software on CrackBerry App Store although it was only a week we released the app. We appreciate it.

BTW, we prepared a new version for you.

What's new in FontCollection v1.8:
    • 7 new monospaced fonts. Select "Refresh" menu item.
    • Ability to install TTF from the media card.

We also opening our font collection preview on the web. Check out fonts that we are offer in FontCollection app before you buy it. You can also download fonts from web collection, copy them to your media card. Launch FontCollection, select "Install TTF..." menu item and voila: you have this font on your BlackBerry.

Also you can install any font you want with FontCollection. Please note BlackBerry accepts only fonts with file size <90Kbytes.

We hope you'll like this feature.

Happy New Year!
    Last edited by almoko; 12-30-10 at 02:24 PM.
    12-30-10 02:19 PM
    some apps are worth appreciating and this is one of those apps! can't wait for the new update, i hope you become number one selling app soon!
    12-30-10 02:25 PM
    Dear CrackBerry community,

With your support FontCollection hits 5th place in Best Selling Software on CrackBerry App Store although it was only a week we released the app. We appreciate it.

BTW, we prepared a new version for you.

What's new in FontCollection v1.8:
    • 7 new monospaced fonts. Select "Refresh" menu item.
    • Ability to install TTF from the media card.

We also opening our font collection preview on the web. Check out fonts that we are offer in FontCollection app before you buy it. You can also download fonts from web collection, copy them to your media card. Launch FontCollection, select "Install TTF..." menu item and voila: you have this font on your BlackBerry.

Also you can install any font you want with FontCollection. Please note BlackBerry accepts only fonts with file size <90Kbytes.

We hope you'll like this feature.

Happy New Year!
    Wow your 1.8 release is awesome.. I almost want to give you another dollar. I Love being able to see the fonts from my computer on my BB.. You have really outdone yourself man. Really...

Fantastic Job!
    12-30-10 03:32 PM
    I love this program! Thank you!!! I was so bored with the BB fonts.
    12-30-10 03:50 PM
    oh dear

Since the update the fonts aren't installing and the previews aren't showing up? My wifi/bis is working fine so not sure what's wrong!

hope someone can help!
    12-30-10 03:54 PM
    oh dear

Since the update the fonts aren't installing and the previews aren't showing up? My wifi/bis is working fine so not sure what's wrong!

hope someone can help!
    12-30-10 03:55 PM
178 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD