Ive just released my latest application Find My Phone.

Heres the details:

Find My Phone has 3 quick and easy was to locate your device. Find My Phone sets off a loud alarm, flashes the screen and flashes the front LED and vibrates, making it easy for you to find your phone. It also overrides whatever profile setting you might be on, so even if your phone is on silent or vibrate the alarm will still sound. 12 different alert types to choose from. Try out the free 3 day trial!

The alarm can be triggered by 3 different methods:
    1) Phone call – A call from the same number 3 times within 60 seconds. If you don’t want this to be available for every phone number calling you can set up to 3 numbers that will trigger it. You do not need to let it ring until voicemail picks up, as long as it rings at least once it will count.
    2) E-Mail – E-Mailing your phone with your secret pass phrase as the subject
    3) SMS – Sending a text message with your secret pass phrase in the body

You can get the free trial here: Find My Phone - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

The first 15 people to use code: freefind
    get a free copy, youll have to check out using the cb mobile store to enter the code in. (make sure it marks down to $0.00 before you check out or you'll be charged). CB Mobile Superstore - Find My Phone
    07-19-10 02:28 PM
    Thank you Shao! Very kind of you...
    07-19-10 02:39 PM
    Thanks..
    07-19-10 02:45 PM
    Get this app people, it's Sweet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-10 02:53 PM
    Thanks for the freebie!
    07-19-10 03:04 PM
    Appreciate it!!
    07-19-10 03:14 PM
    Get this app people, it's Sweet!

Couldn't of said it better!

My phone only makes vibrate notifications so this is perfect after I lose it in my house after a night of too many beers.
    07-19-10 03:21 PM
    I have SmrtGuard. But what this has over it is that I don't have to get to a PC just to "find my phone". No pun intended.

If I misplace my phone in a rush before running out with friends, I can just ask a friend to call me 3 times real quick and hang up. Or, better yet, just send me a quick text or email. Very convenient, as you may not have a computer with you at the beach, or playing ball at the park.

I wish I had this when I accidentally dropped my device from a bulky coat pocket under the bleachers while watching my daughter play. I was frantic! After a long search and looking at the people around me with the "side eye", a young man was able to eventually find it underneath the seats for me. This is very useful IMO.

***Maybe in a few months you could add gps/cell tower info, and when a text or email is sent to the lost device, it will send a quick text back saying "I Am Here!" with a link that will open up a pinpoint on Google/BlackBerry maps. Good for when you may have left the device at a friends house, restaurant, or somewhere not in the immediate vicinity. Just thoughts.***
    07-19-10 03:44 PM
    Damn.... Missed out ("This promotion code has been already used!")
    Sounds like a good and useful program....
    07-19-10 06:26 PM
    This is one great app!
    B. B.

07-20-10 05:46 AM
    all gone
    07-20-10 08:18 AM
    For anyone who didnt get a code, there's a contest on the front page you can try and get into: BlackBerry App Roundup for July 23rd, 2010! Win one of 20 copies of Find My Phone | CrackBerry.com
    07-23-10 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD