Hi,

I wrote the MobileQs trivia game for the Storm and I want to know what types of questions YOU want to see for the next set of questions we add to the game.

One of the unique things about MobileQs is that you can easily add Question Packs when you have been through the 1100 questions which come with the game. This way you don't have to buy a new game and you won't get bored.

What theme of questions would you like to see next? Some I was thinking of are:
    - Movies
    - Music
    - American Sports
    - European Sports
    - The 2000s
    - Geography
    - Nature / Animals
    Which is your favorite? Would you want to see something else?

Check out the MobileQs trivia game at: MobileQs Trivia Game with Question Pack 1 | 1100 Questions - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Here is Question Pack 2 with questions from random categories: MobileQs Expansion Pack | Question Pack 2 | 1100 New Questions - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    What do you think should be next?

To add a Question Pack, just download it.

Click on it.

Then select it from the MobileQs trivia game.

And in seconds you have 1100 new questions!

Thanks!
    Symon
    03-03-10 01:11 AM
    Would love to see Movies.
    03-03-10 02:14 PM
    Nice game found what I believe to be a wrong answer though. Question was. What movie has the quote "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." I answered Apocolyps Now. Game was looking for Platoon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 11:09 PM
    I bought the game and got the second expantion pack. I have fun with it! It needs an option to pause a game. On a break I answer 25 or 30 questions then have to kill the game when it's time to go back to work.
    03-07-10 05:21 PM
    Nice game found what I believe to be a wrong answer though. Question was. What movie has the quote "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." I answered Apocolyps Now. Game was looking for Platoon.

The phrase is common. It's been in many movies. I know of three. Hard to allow three acceptable answers in the game I suppose.
    03-07-10 05:25 PM
    Thanks for the feedback!

I'll check on that movie quote.

-MobileQs
    03-07-10 09:06 PM
    hi i have downloaded the game when it ws free.
    i like it, and i am lerning something at the same time.
    the only problem i have is that the questions repeat to quickly, when there are still q's i haven't seen.
    03-08-10 12:53 AM
    I have both packs (albeit through giveaways), but I legitimately was waiting until payday to pick up both packs. I would love to see a 2000's pack or a Movies pack.
    03-08-10 03:43 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

We're going to be releasing a bunch of sports question packs in the next month, including: Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Extreme Sports (snow, skate, etc.), Fighting Sports, American Football, Golf, Hockey, Olympics, Racing Sports, Rugby and Soccer/Football

MobileQs Trivia Game with Question Pack 1 | 1100 Questions - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

-MobileQs
    03-10-10 11:04 PM
    A baseball trivia pack.

03-11-10 05:17 AM
    I bought the game and got the second expantion pack. I have fun with it! It needs an option to pause a game. On a break I answer 25 or 30 questions then have to kill the game when it's time to go back to work.
    Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We designed it this way on purpose to prevent cheating mid-game.

However we also designed it so that you CAN pause the game after each question. The game pauses and there is no timer after you have answered a question before you click 'continue'. You can pause it for days between questions if you like.

Thanks!
    MobileQs
    03-11-10 05:57 PM
    Hi Johnling,

A second way to pause the game is to use the 'Poll the People' hint. While the results screen is displayed, the game will be paused.

Careful, you can only use this once a game!

-MobileQs
    03-13-10 05:05 PM
    i love this game just wish i was a little smarter since i cant get past question 5. can you make a 5th grader question pack
    03-13-10 06:07 PM
    I have both packs (albeit through giveaways), but I legitimately was waiting until payday to pick up both packs. I would love to see a 2000's pack or a Movies pack.

Hi GlitchZero,

We've just released a question pack for Classic Movie trivia.

Get it here from CrackBerry: MobileQs Movie Classics Questions | Expansion Pack | 300 New Questions - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Enjoy!
    MobileQs
    04-25-10 09:20 PM
    Hi Johnling,

A second way to pause the game is to use the 'Poll the People' hint. While the results screen is displayed, the game will be paused.

Careful, you can only use this once a game!

-MobileQs
    Thanks!

This may extend a game or two from time to time.
    04-25-10 09:39 PM
    05-01-10 05:06 AM
    Thanks for all the links.
    05-01-10 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD