Great app...love it, love it, love it. Great job man. Can we get a cooler logo tho. haha. Not to be TOOO picky, but I'm sure we can get something a little more aesthetically pleasing.

Is that a future possibility???
    04-16-09 03:09 PM
    Just hit 67 WPM in Portrait Suretype! Beat THAT! hahaha.
    04-16-09 10:44 PM
    Yep and its better:
    TyperSpeed - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

another app by BBA that you copied. First you copied his call blocking app, now youve copied his typer speed app.

he was so mad that you copied his idea that he released his blocking app for free just to hurt your sales, i hope he does the same with typer speed to show you a lesson.

do something creative, if a dev already made an app or announced he was making it, move on and do something else.
    Since when was competition in the software world a bad thing?
    04-16-09 11:57 PM
    I know what you mean...!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The way you guys think, there'd be one OS for the PC; one racing game for the PS3, etc.
    04-16-09 11:58 PM
    Great app...love it, love it, love it. Great job man. Can we get a cooler logo tho. haha. Not to be TOOO picky, but I'm sure we can get something a little more aesthetically pleasing.

Is that a future possibility???
    I'm terrible at design. Post something you like here and I'd be willing to change it. Nice job on 67wpm! Thats impressive!
    04-17-09 04:45 AM
    The correct algorithm to calculate the words per minute should be:

(Number of characters typed divided by the number of seconds used to type) multiply by 12 (12 comes from 60 seconds divided by 5 characters per word)
    TyperSpeed uses that algorithm and that is the most precise one.
    This is the same as mine which has words/min, which is exactly what that formula equates to. This is not rocket science.
    04-22-09 11:24 PM
    i recently bought this app and tell me if im missing something.
    it tells me to start typing and the clock will start. but i start typing and the clock doesn't start
    05-05-09 03:01 PM
    i recently bought this app and tell me if im missing something.
    it tells me to start typing and the clock will start. but i start typing and the clock doesn't start
    you have to make sure you spell everything right, word for word, then manually place a period at the end as well (not "space space" but manually place a period there)
    05-05-09 03:12 PM
    Thanks for helping out
    05-08-09 03:38 AM
    this sounds handy should i buy it?
    05-08-09 09:05 AM
    this sounds handy should i buy it?
    DEFINITELY an app that I'd say is worth the buy. I love it. It sharpens your typing skills and speed. Punched out 67 WPM as my fastest time!
    05-08-09 09:13 AM
    05-08-09 09:49 PM
    Any suggestions for an update?
    05-31-09 01:51 PM
    I just buy this app, but honestly i dunno how to use it.. LOL
    once i load the app and i start to type exactly the words above after complete but nothing happen???
    05-31-09 02:51 PM
    You gotta make sure it matches exactly. If you double tap for the . you will have an extra space.
    05-31-09 02:52 PM
    oh IC, just pass the test with 24WPM hahaha, thanks for explaining. i thought dot (.) at the end of sentence with double space then delete one space is allowed..
    Finally score come out, LOL
    nice apps.
    :thumbup:

edit.... oops double space then delete 1space is allow, my fault..

Idea:
    hope in the next release i can put my own "sentences database" in my native language. that would be nice
    Last edited by a4t; 05-31-09 at 03:10 PM.
    05-31-09 03:06 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD