fake Screen
    by Phrehncksoft

---> Trick your friends and or enemies with this prank App <---

Once the app is started it takes a screen shot of your current location on the storm and waits....

Click the screen and a realistic screen break simulation is shown instantly with realistic sound effect (Recorded from actually screen cracking off of real cell phone)

Once the joke is played, hit the BB button to clear the crack and now its ready to be set up again!

For more cracking fun, set this app to one of your convenience keys and now you can crack the screen ANYWHERE!

Download OTA AFTER DOWNLOAD IT WILL ASK YOU IF IT CAN CHANGE THE USER PERMISSIONS TO ALLOW ALL - JUST CLICK OK AND MAKE SURE YOU ALLOW ALL!

Always Remember : DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTED! Think about who helps you kill time with these useless apps

Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 03-16-09 at 04:20 AM.
    03-16-09 03:41 AM
    I got an error and froze my phone. I will reboot, change permissions and let you know if it works.

Edit: Setting the permissions works just fine.

Lmao at the Blue screen of death
    Last edited by dmglakewood; 03-16-09 at 04:16 AM.
    03-16-09 04:13 AM
    I got an error and froze my phone. I will reboot, change permissions and let you know if it works.
    Either A you denied permissions (you must allow the permissions to be modified to allow all, it should pop up telling it will change permissions and just go with the flow ) or B) The phone looks like its frozen, click again
    03-16-09 04:18 AM
    Dude, your the king! I wanted to write such an app but I am glad you did! Well done! I'll install it now!
    03-16-09 04:32 AM
    Dude, your the king! I wanted to write such an app but I am glad you did! Well done! I'll install it now!

I did only graphic,sounds, and collaboration - Phrehnck Coded the whole deal... When 2 forces combine just wait for the future muahahaha
    03-16-09 04:37 AM
    new? i think this app has been around for a while, i think i had it installed like a month ago.
    03-16-09 04:46 AM
    new? i think this app has been around for a while, i think i had it installed like a month ago.
    Thats amazing because we just realeased it today, and everything was hand written and made (bubble bursted?) Trust me I WAS THERE! lol

If you can prove me wrong, not to be a creep, but show me the app link to prove me wrong!
    03-16-09 05:09 AM
    Can the real ota be out in here
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 07:11 AM
    no offense, installed this while having breakfast with my 5 year old son, told him to press the screen which he did... but he didn't buy the cracked screen which said enough for me :}
    03-16-09 07:28 AM
    no offense, installed this while having breakfast with my 5 year old son, told him to press the screen which he did... but he didn't buy the cracked screen which said enough for me :}
    Im kind of amazed your 5 year old son has seen a cracked screen before and ignored it lol... To the trained eye, this is what a screen under pressure looks like...dont believe me? Try it on your storm!

No? Thats why we made this app...its a prank app for fun
    03-16-09 07:45 AM
    he's just smart i guess... and i wasn't trying to bash your effort.

i decided to believe you that this is the screen under pressure :}
    03-16-09 07:53 AM
    he's just smart i guess... and i wasn't trying to bash your effort.

i decided to believe you that this is the screen under pressure :}

To get that sound i crushed a nokia cell phone screen and it looked very similar to the lcd screen crack so I used that.... Both work well... if you leave it cracked and let someone see it...i bet they think diff... try it out
    03-16-09 08:21 AM
    Thats amazing because we just realeased it today, and everything was hand written and made (bubble bursted?) Trust me I WAS THERE! lol

If you can prove me wrong, not to be a creep, but show me the app link to prove me wrong!
    this is the older similar app...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/fr...ha-ota-164832/

looks like this new one is a bit more advanced though...

Cheers!
    03-16-09 09:11 AM
    this is the older similar app...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/fr...ha-ota-164832/

looks like this new one is a bit more advanced though...

Cheers!
    Touche' but there is no copying done, I did all imaging and sound from scratch - and it was coded from scratch btw for a hidden treat slide your finger to the right
    03-16-09 09:33 AM
    I have to agree.

Also, I like the screen capture but are ya stuck with the first one it does? I changed my theme and now I still have the screen shot of the old theme. Also if the BB button is the reset then how do ya quit the app?
    03-16-09 09:38 AM

Also, I like the screen capture but are ya stuck with the first one it does? I changed my theme and now I still have the screen shot of the old theme. Also if the BB button is the reset then how do ya quit the app?
    Please read the thread first post... Put the application as a convenience key and hit it - it will take a snapshot of any place your at!

BB is the reset yes... cues it up to break again...

Quit the app by hitting the back button (3rd button on the bottom)

Go ahead leave the cracked screen how it is and sit it down somewhere or carry it until someone looks... I personally think it looks real... Ive had many friends show me their cracked screens... seems to be a good replica ?
    03-16-09 09:55 AM
    it works. this chick at my job almost crapped herself.
    03-16-09 11:14 AM
    little too much lag from the time you let up till the sound and screen cracks, maybe make it crack on down and not release...??
    03-16-09 12:31 PM
    sick very nice
    03-16-09 03:22 PM
    it works. this chick at my job almost crapped herself.
    that just proves, woman are easier to fool then 5 yr olds haha thx for the feedback!
    03-16-09 05:09 PM
    phrehnck, you and all of our friend Wayne are unbelievable. together you are unstoppable. if you two and DMG joined up.... im pretty sure the skies would open up and blackberries would fall from the heavens.
    03-16-09 07:45 PM
    Funny thanks
    03-16-09 10:23 PM

fake Screen
    by Phrehncksoft

---> Trick your friends and or enemies with this prank App <---

Once the app is started it takes a screen shot of your current location on the storm and waits....

Click the screen and a realistic screen break simulation is shown instantly with realistic sound effect (Recorded from actually screen cracking off of real cell phone)

Once the joke is played, hit the BB button to clear the crack and now its ready to be set up again!

For more cracking fun, set this app to one of your convenience keys and now you can crack the screen ANYWHERE!

Download OTA AFTER DOWNLOAD IT WILL ASK YOU IF IT CAN CHANGE THE USER PERMISSIONS TO ALLOW ALL - JUST CLICK OK AND MAKE SURE YOU ALLOW ALL!

Always Remember : DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTED! Think about who helps you kill time with these useless apps

very nice.... there was another one of these a while back but this one is better.
    03-16-09 10:26 PM
    kid loved it thanks again
    03-16-09 10:33 PM
    Hey very nice app, you should make it look like it's showing the home screen and not the folder where the app is located because I can see the "face screen" icon.

It is kind of slow the first time you click, so if you want to mess with somebody, you would need to do it and then reset it so the timing be fine.

Also after you click and it breaks if you just touch, not click, the screen it keeps making the same sound, so it will give it away.

Good Work!
    03-16-09 10:39 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD