Ok, I'm mystified. I removed the application using App Loader, went back to my email to navigate to the download page, downloaded, received the "application successfully installed" message, etc. etc. When I try to run the game though, I am back to getting nothing but a white screen again! grrrrrrr
    11-19-09 01:14 AM
    Are you using a theme with an enlarged font? Can you let me know which dialogs?

I am running the latest version of the Priority Theme v2 Beta (v2.0.1). Now that you mention it, you are right, text in dialog boxes is enlarged.

I'll be sure to note which ones seem to have this problem next time I see it.
    11-19-09 09:23 AM
    someone please tell me whats the hype with this game?? I used to play it years ago on my High School calculator lol.. I'm not dissing the game, just want to know why I should purchase it
    11-19-09 09:29 AM
    still no way to update from previous versions?
    11-19-09 10:54 AM
    So I just got a message from crackberry telling me that the app has been updated and if I go to view my account it lists the new version but when I click for the update it tells me that the special upgrade price is $1.99. I thought the upgrade was free?
    11-19-09 12:02 PM
    Did you guys get the update notification now? MobiHand sorted out the issue, so you should be able to update for a limited time for only $2.99!
    Last edited by EpicDraws; 11-19-09 at 12:27 PM.
    11-19-09 12:16 PM
    I am getting a White screen too, then i get the following message:

"Uncaught exception: java.lang.classcastException"
    11-19-09 12:45 PM
    I am getting a White screen too, then i get the following message:

"Uncaught exception: java.lang.classcastException"
    To be safe, try to remove all copies of Berry Wars and Druglord Wars, perform a battery pull, and then try again.
    11-19-09 12:48 PM
    To be safe, try to remove all copies of Berry Wars and Druglord Wars, perform a battery pull, and then try again.
    That worked. Thanks.

I only have 3 cities, LA, SF and Seattle. Is that normal?
    11-19-09 02:02 PM
    So I just got a message from crackberry telling me that the app has been updated and if I go to view my account it lists the new version but when I click for the update it tells me that the special upgrade price is $1.99. I thought the upgrade was free?
    I got the same message and updated for the $2. I believe there was a comment that said it would likely not be free but the upgrade price would be lower. For $2 it was worth it for me. I played the snot out of the last version.
    11-19-09 02:17 PM
    That worked. Thanks.

I only have 3 cities, LA, SF and Seattle. Is that normal?
    It is until you unlock more
    11-19-09 03:13 PM
    This may be the second Premium game I may end up buying for my device besides Addictive Tower Defense.
    11-19-09 06:50 PM
    I would love to upgrade. But Mobihand is saying my special upgrade price is $2.99. Since the other version was $3.99, now I'm paying $7 for the game?
    11-19-09 07:53 PM
    I would love to upgrade. But Mobihand is saying my special upgrade price is $2.99. Since the other version was $3.99, now I'm paying $7 for the game?
    They are basically entirely different games. I could have released it as its own game, but I wanted to provide a discount to existing users.
    11-19-09 09:04 PM
    Haha, my best score is not even in the top 50. You guys are better than me and I wrote it (and know exactly how it works!)
    11-20-09 05:53 PM
    Any update on App World release?
    Just curious when it was submitted and if you're notified of the status?

Also, what's the App World price going to be?
    11-20-09 09:11 PM
    Any tips on how to stay alive longer? I just keep getting attacked and eventually I die...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 09:45 PM
    Any update on App World release?
    Just curious when it was submitted and if you're notified of the status?

Also, what's the App World price going to be?
    The process is pretty opaque. I submitted it and haven't heard anything. I won't hear anything until it is either approved or denied, and I have absolutely no idea when that will be. Price should match MobiHand.
    11-20-09 11:09 PM
    Any tips on how to stay alive longer? I just keep getting attacked and eventually I die...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Any tips from you guys? I shouldn't talk considering I can't even make top 50.
    11-20-09 11:09 PM
    Hey Epic,
    I read in an earlier post that someone had this same issue. I accidentally clicked no when it asked to give it "trusted App" status. I tried setting all permissions to "Allow". I did a few battery pulls, a couple deletes and re-installs, but all i can get is a white screen. When i try to open it in landscape it gives me a java error. Have you guys found a solution to this yet???
    11-21-09 09:19 AM
    Hey Epic,
    I read in an earlier post that someone had this same issue. I accidentally clicked no when it asked to give it "trusted App" status. I tried setting all permissions to "Allow". I did a few battery pulls, a couple deletes and re-installs, but all i can get is a white screen. When i try to open it in landscape it gives me a java error. Have you guys found a solution to this yet???
    Are you saying it doesn't ask you again once you reinstall?

Does anyone have any idea how to change this setting? I have always clicked Yes, so I am not sure how to change it, but I am sure someone here knows.
    11-21-09 12:27 PM
    Are you saying it doesn't ask you again once you reinstall?

Does anyone have any idea how to change this setting? I have always clicked Yes, so I am not sure how to change it, but I am sure someone here knows.
    Unfortunately no, it does not ask again, and I have found this to be true with a few apps.
    In that recent interview on the blog, RIMs security director said something about the "Trusted Status" being nothing more than the general app permissions.
    Help, anyone? I just want to play this awesome game
    11-21-09 02:15 PM
    Starting to get the hang of it... awesomlely addictive game that i cant stop playing even though i have to start over so often i still love it!!!
    11-21-09 02:23 PM
    Im getting addict!!
    11-23-09 10:53 AM
    Is the guy with $6MM+ a CB user?
    11-23-09 11:32 AM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD