Wait.... So you have a game called DrugLord Wars with no NYC?
    That's LAME.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ...or you haven't unlocked it yet
    11-18-09 08:21 PM
    Oh ok you do have NYC! LOL
    Purchased this for my Tour. It's been years since I last played a variation of this game, thanks.

I have a bug to report - on some of the pop-up messages (like a level up, for example, the text seems to get cut off at the bottom of the message box with no way to scroll down to read the rest).
    Are you using a theme with an enlarged font? Can you let me know which dialogs?
    Does this work for the 9700???
    It absolutely should. If it does not, I will fix any issues tonight (I only say that because I wasn't able to test on one since I don't have one )

Any device with 480x360 or 480x320 and 4.6+ will work.
    11-18-09 08:22 PM
    It absolutely should. If it does not, I will fix any issues tonight (I only say that because I wasn't able to test on one since I don't have one )

Any device with 480x360 or 480x320 and 4.6+ will work.
    Sweet thanks! Will buy now! Will post any issues.

Will this be in the AppWorld in the future?
    11-18-09 08:24 PM
    It is pending App World approval as we speak
    11-18-09 08:24 PM
    Wait.... So you have a game called DrugLord Wars with no NYC?
    That's LAME.

Yes very lame!
    As you progress, you reach new "levels" where you now have access to more weapons, containers, drugs, AND CITIES.

I promise you'll find New York if you keep going!
    11-18-09 08:25 PM
    Given elite1s scores on the high score board, I would believe him

Epic Applications - Global High Scores
    11-18-09 08:26 PM
    Given elite1s scores on the high score board, I would believe him

Epic Applications - Global High Scores
    Hahaha. Yeah I've got to cough up my $4 for the full version now that the beta is done. Well I do have a 20% Mobihand coupon too...

Now that the game is released, I doubt my #4 and #8 standings will last too long—I think it's going to be popular!

EDIT: They're already knocked down to #8 & #19. Wow, there's a lot of awesome scores already popping up!
    Last edited by elite1; 11-18-09 at 08:34 PM.
    11-18-09 08:32 PM
    Just loaded up the game, thanks again. Time to give this game a spin and I hope it's better then the original.
    11-18-09 08:39 PM
    Just loaded up the game, thanks again. Time to give this game a spin and I hope it's better then the original.
    Dude, it's crazy-addictive!
    I'm as afraid as I am excited to re-download after the beta...

Which reminds me, Epic you should have methadone as a drug here too! But then again, you never put in heroin in the first place.
    11-18-09 08:44 PM
    Never played any other version of this before, love it and I am guessing this is going to be one of my new favorite time sinks.

Maybe a silly question - but is there any way to regain health?

I makes sense that there wouldn't be, but I figured I would just ask to be sure.
    11-18-09 09:09 PM
    I'm not smart and I just don't get how to play. Maybe I should get some sleep and try again tomorrow.
    11-18-09 09:18 PM
    How th **** do u play this game? LOL
    11-18-09 10:02 PM
    Never played any other version of this before, love it and I am guessing this is going to be one of my new favorite time sinks.

Maybe a silly question - but is there any way to regain health?

I makes sense that there wouldn't be, but I figured I would just ask to be sure.
    I tried to play around with the hospital idea, but I found it ended up being no fun since you really couldn't lose if you played it right.
    11-18-09 10:25 PM
    How th **** do u play this game? LOL
    Check out the How To Play section. If anyone thinks they can explain it better, or some part is confusing, let me know and I will update it.
    11-18-09 10:25 PM
    I tried to play around with the hospital idea, but I found it ended up being no fun since you really couldn't lose if you played it right.

I can see were it would take away from the challenge.

Now I just have to figure out how people are getting over $1,000,000+ on the leader boards. I always seem to find myself somewhere between -$5,000 and +$10,000 by the time I die...
    11-18-09 11:04 PM
    I can see were it would take away from the challenge.

Now I just have to figure out how people are getting over $1,000,000+ on the leader boards. I always seem to find myself somewhere between -$5,000 and +$10,000 by the time I die...
    Let me know if you find out too. At this rate my score will be gone in a day or two from the high score board!
    11-18-09 11:06 PM
    Did anyone figure out when will Mobihand allow existing users to download the updated version? Still downloaded the older version when I tried 5 minutes ago. Thanks!

11-18-09 11:13 PM
    Did anyone figure out when will Mobihand allow existing users to download the updated version? Still downloaded the older version when I tried 5 minutes ago. Thanks!

I still haven't heard back from MobiHand after multiple emails, I am starting to lose hope...
    11-18-09 11:14 PM
    Hey, Epic:

I grew tired of waiting for Mobi to figure out about previous users upgrading to the new game and so, went ahead and paid for the new version. My problem is, when I attempt to start the game, all I get is a white screen with nothing happening. I did a battery pull and tried again, but the same thing happens. Some help, please!

Frank
    11-18-09 11:40 PM
    Hey, Epic:

I grew tired of waiting for Mobi to figure out about previous users upgrading to the new game and so, went ahead and paid for the new version. My problem is, when I attempt to start the game, all I get is a white screen with nothing happening. I did a battery pull and tried again, but the same thing happens. Some help, please!

Frank
    Can you try to open the game up in landscape mode and see if that makes a difference?
    11-18-09 11:42 PM
    Can you try to open the game up in landscape mode and see if that makes a difference?
    I just tried redownloading it and now I get an error code: "Module 8646 not found" ??

P.S. I'm running .328 on my Storm1
    11-19-09 12:03 AM
    I just tried redownloading it and now I get an error code: "Module 8646 not found" ??

I have no idea what that error even means, since none of my modules are called 8646. Are you noticing any other issues with your phone?
    11-19-09 12:04 AM

I have no idea what that error even means, since none of my modules are called 8646. Are you noticing any other issues with your phone?
    Nope, no problems until now! I'll try using the app installer to remove it and then reinstalling. I do still seem to have BerryWars on the phone (thought this would overwrite that), if that might be a contributer to the problem?
    11-19-09 12:09 AM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD