Call Client - FREE Phone Call Manager for your BlackBerry

Call Client is a tool that helps handle phone lists on your BlackBerry. With Call Client you have the capability to manage multiple phone lists, mark the status of each phone call, and add phone call notes all with the touch of a single button. Call Client also has adds backwards capability to your phone list, by allowing you to export any phone list to manage on your desktop.

Call Client is perfect for on-the-go salesmen, cold calling, busy parents that make lots of phone calls, or just those who need to maintain lots of phone lists/phone numbers on a daily basis . Use Call Client's built-in notes feature to help you remember exactly what you discussed or need to track during your phone call. Use Call Client's capability to add and manage multiple phone lists to keep different call groups separate and organized (example: a call list for all of your Georgia customers).

Call Client perfectly compliments SimpleLeap's TalkLater application. TalkLater can remind you to make an important phone call (full description available on TalkLater page).

You can see more about Call Client here

Download to Desktop

This is SimpleLeap Software's first FREE APP. We have plans for a lot more features. In the meantime, tell us what you think.

Available for BlackBerry OS 4.2+
    03-19-09 06:09 AM
    Sounds very interesting I might give it a try.

Thanks for the app!!!
    03-19-09 06:15 AM
    I don't see an OTA link. Am I missing something?
    03-19-09 08:31 AM
    I don't see an OTA link. Am I missing something?
    Actually we missed something hehe...

here is the OTA link.

http://www.simpleleap.com/downloadOt...app=callclient
    03-20-09 02:55 PM
    I could see where I could use and/or promote this app, but i exported a perfectly formatted .csv file and carefully adjusted it to fit the template, however at some point, the contacts information still got "mixed" up. I'll try again with a much smaller list.
    03-20-09 07:58 PM
    Please detail how it was mixed up. Were phone numbers mismatched with different users or was the contact list not in the order you placed it in?

We definitely want to get this straightened out right away. We hadn't heard of this issue yet, so we would like to resolve it. Let us know, thanks Ms. Cooley.
    04-03-09 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD