Updated with the new icon!

Sick of telemarketers? Got an ex-partner you don't want to hear from? Use CallBlocker!

Call Blocker allows you to select numbers from your call logs, contacts and by hand to block. With a single click you can also block Private numbers, and numbers that aren't in your contacts.
    No need to be interrupted during dinner. Just set the calls you want blocked and they will be directed to voicemail!

Note: In order to be in accordance with the Crackberry Forums TOS, I have included a trial version.

Check it out and thanks for the support!
    Blackberry Storm Apps | Call Blocker

This app is still under development, so the first 100 people will receive free updates for life. I have expectations to add quite a bit more functionality, so this is a great deal!

Note: This app requires you to enable Input Simulation. This can be done with two clicks on the download screen.
    Last edited by EpicDraws; 04-12-09 at 09:22 PM.
    03-08-09 04:47 PM
    This application looks useful.. I am going to test it. How long is the free trial for? BTW... can you change the icon? The orange envelope you use is the same one I have for my messages.
    03-08-09 05:08 PM
    can you make it so that when a private call comes in it has a greeting to dial *82 then hang up rather than going to my VM? thanks!
    03-08-09 05:22 PM
    I just installed it, in trial.
    I will test it tomorrow.
    How long is the trial period? I will buy it for sure if its working.

Did somebody has some feedback?

If I wipe my STORM, do i need to buy it again?

Here are my first remarks.

- It should show the name of the contact, when you add a number in Block List
    or when you scroll the log calls.
    - When a contact has a mobile and work number for example, its seems that you can only add the mobile number, you can not choose.
    - Maybe a log of block calls
    - Maybe the allowance to create groups, that you can activate or desactivate.

This application has a long life I think.

[EDIT] 23h54 PM FRANCE TIME
    I finally just buy it to be in the first 100 buyers, so I think i'm going to have life update for free... I don't think more than 100 people had time to buy it before, for sure.
    At the end of payment, I entered my french number, but, can not choose my SFR(Vodafone like) supplier, because there is only Verizon, ATM...
    At this time, I did not receive by SMS OTA link, and whould really prefer to receive it by email...
    [/EDIT]

[EDIT2]
    The App only work in US/CANADA.
    I have been refund very quickly. Very serious seller.

I would love to have this App in FRANCE.
    [/EDIT2]
    Last edited by hugolin69; 03-08-09 at 07:40 PM.
    03-08-09 05:46 PM
    Is it possible to get the app to not ring once? And have a history of the calls that have been blocked. If you have seen the iBlacklist app for the iPhone, those are the features that would work great. App looks to have a good start. Let me know! Thanks!!
    03-08-09 05:46 PM
    Also when adding a contact, it doesnt let you choose which number, like if there is a home, mobile, or work number.
    03-08-09 05:49 PM
    seems very usefull! thanks!
    03-08-09 07:15 PM
    I just installed it, in trial.
    I will test it tomorrow.
    How long is the trial period? I will buy it for sure if its working.

Did somebody has some feedback?

If I wipe my STORM, do i need to buy it again?

Here are my first remarks.

- It should show the name of the contact, when you add a number in Block List
    or when you scroll the log calls.
    - When a contact has a mobile and work number for example, its seems that you can only add the mobile number, you can not choose.
    - Maybe a log of block calls
    - Maybe the allowance to create groups, that you can activate or desactivate.

This application has a long life I think.

[EDIT] 23h54 PM FRANCE TIME
    I finally just buy it to be in the first 100 buyers, so I think i'm going to have life update for free... I don't think more than 100 people had time to buy it before, for sure.
    At the end of payment, I entered my french number, but, can not choose my SFR(Vodafone like) supplier, because there is only Verizon, ATM...
    At this time, I did not receive by SMS OTA link, and whould really prefer to receive it by email...
    [/EDIT]
    Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately the app only works with US/Canadian numbers, and I have updated the product page to reflect that. When you purchase the app, you are given an entirely separate link which has no restrictions. If you wipe your Storm, you can simply revisit the link assuming you have the same PIN (which you will).

I am definitely working to address some of your comments. The biggest two things I need to fix are to let you choose which number from a contact you want to block and to show contact names in the various lists. As for the log of blocked calls, it will show up as a missed call, so I dont see a need to duplicate that.

The trial period is short, and varies depending on usage and other factors, but is intended to make sure the app installs and functions as expected. I am only asking $0.99 here.
    03-08-09 07:35 PM
    Is it possible to get the app to not ring once? And have a history of the calls that have been blocked. If you have seen the iBlacklist app for the iPhone, those are the features that would work great. App looks to have a good start. Let me know! Thanks!!
    On my phone it doesnt, but it is not possible to block the call any sooner than it already does. It reacts to the first notification the phone gets of an incoming call.
    03-08-09 07:35 PM
    This application looks useful.. I am going to test it. How long is the free trial for? BTW... can you change the icon? The orange envelope you use is the same one I have for my messages.
    I am working on changing the icon. I switched to using the Eclipse dev environment and it has some known bugs dealing with images.
    03-08-09 07:38 PM
    Hi Derek,

Just purchased. Looking forward to my free updates for life!!!
    03-08-09 07:38 PM
    Hi Derek,

Just purchased. Looking forward to my free updates for life!!!
    Thanks for your continued support! Its people like you that make these apps possible! Until I post otherwise in this thread, free updates are still available!
    03-08-09 07:40 PM
    I just bought it too. There wasn't a prompt to enter my PIN # anywhere. I got the link though. Does that still mean it is registered to me, and I will get the updates just by re downloading from the link?
    03-08-09 07:48 PM
    I just bought it too. There wasn't a prompt to enter my PIN # anywhere. I got the link though. Does that still mean it is registered to me, and I will get the updates just by re downloading from the link?
    Yup, youre good! If you ever have any issues, feel free to contact me directly.
    03-08-09 07:49 PM
    Downloaded the trial, waiting to see it intercept some phone calls. If it works as advertised I will be upgrading, Thanks!!
    03-08-09 08:06 PM
    How do i know if im one of the 100 people? I want to buy this cause im annoyed at all the damn spam calls i get and would love to block there numbers and if you're going to be updating it i dont want to have to keep paying for it even though it is a measley $1 lol
    03-08-09 08:51 PM
    How do i know if im one of the 100 people? I want to buy this cause im annoyed at all the damn spam calls i get and would love to block there numbers and if you're going to be updating it i dont want to have to keep paying for it even though it is a measley $1 lol
    I will post here when the first 100 have been sold. Also, any minor updates or bug fixes would be free for all anyways. I am not trying to milk money out of anyone on updates, just want to make sure if I write a big new feature that I can get compensated for my time.

Enjoy!
    03-08-09 08:53 PM
    OH alright... Thanks for the work.. This is definately a plus for me!
    03-08-09 08:53 PM
    I think a option you could add to a future update, if the OS allows you to is when you go to your call logs and highlight the number and then click on the menu button, you can select Callblocker to automatically block that number?
    03-08-09 08:58 PM
    It is a nice app and a great idea. But just in case for those who are not aware of this, you can sign up your cell phone number on the NATIONAL DO NOT CALL list. If you are on the list and the telemarketers call you, they have to pay up to $11,000 fine per incident.
    03-08-09 09:06 PM
    Just bought and downloaded the app... Thanks a lot for this. It looks like a great app. Awesome way to spend .99
    03-08-09 09:18 PM
    Thanks for the great feedback guys, you make it worthwhile! These things take lots of time!
    03-08-09 09:30 PM
    works great! Verizon wants 5 bucks a month for this service. Nickel and dimin' a-holes!

This tied with youmail blows verizon's service out of the water!
    03-08-09 09:55 PM
    I think a option you could add to a future update, if the OS allows you to is when you go to your call logs and highlight the number and then click on the menu button, you can select Callblocker to automatically block that number?
    Definitely something I am looking into and you would be eligible for. Thanks!
    03-08-09 09:57 PM
    Definitely something I am looking into and you would be eligible for. Thanks!
    No no! Thank you!
    03-08-09 10:36 PM
280 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD