Does this app have floating events like Datebk for the Palm platform?
    Will it work on the Storm now? (Without touchscreen support)
    02-03-10 07:49 PM
    Does this app have floating events like Datebk for the Palm platform?
    Will it work on the Storm now? (Without touchscreen support)
    This app replaces the theme's default calendar icon, which is ordinarily completely static, to an icon that shows the current date. When you click on the icon, it still loads the default calendar app. It only replaces the icon.
    02-03-10 09:27 PM
    mines working just fine and says the 10th.
    02-10-10 02:31 PM
    Been working great for me. No problems to report. What storm OS version are you running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 10:17 AM
    I have a ungoing issue that I just realized I think is caused by this app. Don't like to put blame here but I think I'm having these issues here because of it. I had same issues with the storm 1 and storm 2 and didn't know why. i did a rewipe of the OS and reinstalled all my apps and themes and the same thing happened with the new phone. First issue is when I pull up my SMS screen my keypad is not there and I have to hoover my fingers all over the keys to get them to come back Second issue is sometimes when I press the SMS from home screen nothing opens. I uninstalled this app and everything is working properly don't have key issues at all anymore. Can anyone shed some light here

Thanks
    02-11-10 10:29 AM
    I have a ungoing issue that I just realized I think is caused by this app. Don't like to put blame here but I think I'm having these issues here because of it. I had same issues with the storm 1 and storm 2 and didn't know why. i did a rewipe of the OS and reinstalled all my apps and themes and the same thing happened with the new phone. First issue is when I pull up my SMS screen my keypad is not there and I have to hoover my fingers all over the keys to get them to come back Second issue is sometimes when I press the SMS from home screen nothing opens. I uninstalled this app and everything is working properly don't have key issues at all anymore. Can anyone shed some light here

Thanks
    I have no idea how an app that changes an icon based on the date would have anything to do with keyboard displaying, but I suppose anything is possible. And if you were seeing the same issue on two phones, that would increase suspicion. I have a 9530, and have seen keyboard issues similar to what you are describing in the past though. I am fairly confident those issues happened before I even acquired calendar date. For me, it seemed to happen more often when switching orientation. It was sporadic though. So I am inclined to think that the events just happened to coincide, and may not be related.

How reproducible were the keyboard issues you were seeing, and how long had you given after removing "Calendar Date". Also what OS do you have on your phone?
    02-11-10 12:06 PM
    I have no idea how an app that changes an icon based on the date would have anything to do with keyboard displaying, but I suppose anything is possible. And if you were seeing the same issue on two phones, that would increase suspicion. I have a 9530, and have seen keyboard issues similar to what you are describing in the past though. I am fairly confident those issues happened before I even acquired calendar date. For me, it seemed to happen more often when switching orientation. It was sporadic though. So I am inclined to think that the events just happened to coincide, and may not be related.

How reproducible were the keyboard issues you were seeing, and how long had you given after removing "Calendar Date". Also what OS do you have on your phone?
    With the storm 1 a few months never thought to uninstall it on that one. On the storm 2 I orginally had it on there when I swithched over so about 2 weeks on this one. I did a wipe and then installed everything again and still had the issue. Once I deleted it didn't happen at all. I installed again today this morning and immediately the issue started again. That is why I thought it had something to do with this app. Could be wrong just too much of a conicidence to not be. I'm running .428 now. I thought it might be theme related so I uninstalled all themes and it still did it
    02-11-10 12:51 PM
    Hmm I thought I was subscribed to this thread, but for some reason it says I'm not. Anyways it's not my intent to scam anyone or anything like that. The app has been working 100% fine for me even without a battery pull. I haven't done a battery pull in almost 3 weeks.

What's the main issue just the 1st of the month?
    02-13-10 06:57 AM
    [QUOTE=linuxdaemon;4658243]I have no idea how an app that changes an icon based on the date would have anything to do with keyboard displaying, but I suppose anything is possible. And if you were seeing the same issue on two phones, that would increase suspicion. I have a 9530, and have seen keyboard issues similar to what you are describing in the past though. I am fairly confident those issues happened before I even acquired calendar date. For me, it seemed to happen more often when switching orientation. It was sporadic though. So I am inclined to think that the events just happened to coincide, and may not be related.

How reproducible were the keyboard issues you were seeing, and how long had you given after removing "Calendar Date". Also what OS do you have on your phone?[/QUOTI

I want to appologizefor to the developer for my posts I just realized this was in the wrong calendar date app. It needed to go in the other application for changing the calendar icon. Again I'm so sorry
    Last edited by geetwos; 02-13-10 at 09:09 AM.
    02-13-10 09:03 AM
    Hmm I thought I was subscribed to this thread, but for some reason it says I'm not. Anyways it's not my intent to scam anyone or anything like that. The app has been working 100% fine for me even without a battery pull. I haven't done a battery pull in almost 3 weeks.

What's the main issue just the 1st of the month?
    yes whenever the month gets to the end the date starts to report wrong
    02-14-10 01:25 PM
    Working fine here. Thanks for the GREAT ap!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 06:04 AM
    I swear I didn't know everyone else was working on the same thing when I created this app. I've had it created a for a while now I just never released it.

What does it do?
    This app will display the date and month on the calendar icon. At a quick glance you can see what the date is without having to search for it.

This application has a real small memory footprint at only 7.7kb

*****Purchase Link*****
    Calendar Date - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

R u selling an app to see the Date when it's ALWAYS displayed on the home screen. There is no need to search for it just take a glance on yur home screen.
    03-16-10 12:19 AM
    not on every theme made its not
    03-16-10 03:47 PM
    Let me say first that i love this app, it works perfectly and since the last update, i havent had any trouble with the number refreshing. just a thought tho...it would be nice for this app to be able to work with themes that use the hidden today, so that the calendar date app can be used and the events can still be seen, rather than having to switch back to the regular calendar app.
    03-17-10 11:31 AM
    it will not update if the phone is off before midnight and turned on the following morning
    03-17-10 04:06 PM
    wow still nothing......
    03-29-10 12:18 AM
    according to this app today is April 35th on my GF's 9550. She has not reset the phone since last month and this app for some reason does not update to the new month without a reset. LOL
    05-05-10 03:48 PM
317 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD