Note: You must the the Interaction permission to ALLOW in the Options->Advanced->Application app for bQuiet.

Automatically set a profile, wait for a specific time and then set the profile back to original profile.

Ever had a situation where you are in a important meeting and you forgot to turn off the phone Ringer and your favorite funky ringtone started to play?
    Well now you don't have to worry about that anymore. With bQuiet you can set the system Sound Profile to Vibrate or Quiet for one hour, two hours and then bQuiet will automatically switch back to your assigned profile.

You can set up a profile from 15mins to 10 hours. You can cancel the profile anytime by running bQuiet.

bQuiet can also use any custom profiles that you have assigned. Just edit the custom profiles in bQuiet to match the system profile names.

You can also enable Snooze if you want to extend the profile.

bQuiet supports keyboard locking for BlackBerry with OS 4.7 and higher.

For BlackBerry OS 4.2 to OS 4.6 if the keyboard is locked you can tell bQuiet to keep vibrating and warning to unlock the keyboard.

bQuiet will not work if the BlackBerry is in the Holster.

Features:

* * BlackBerry OS 4.2 and higher
    * *automatically switch profiles
    * *set profile time from 15mins to 10 hours
    * *vibrate when profile is done
    * *repeatedly vibrate if keyboard is locked for OS 4.2 to 4.6
    * *automatically unlock keyboard for OS4.7 and higher
    * *snooze when you need to extend the profile
    * *access bQuiet from System menus eg: CallLog, Messages, Contacts app
    * *supports your custom profiles

Storm, Tour and OS 4.7 higher OTA www.toysoft.ca/storm/bQuiet.jad

All others www.toysoft.ca/ota/bQuiet.jad

Purchase here for $2.99 bQuiet - Automate sound profile switching - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software
    09-21-09 08:24 PM
    No freebies?...I'm scrapped for cash right now.
    09-21-09 08:34 PM
    No freebies?...I'm scrapped for cash right now.
    LOL i just asked for a coupon in the other thread for the same reasons
    09-21-09 08:44 PM
    Yep, atleast I replied.
    09-21-09 08:48 PM
    Hey Smiley!

What about being able to set a time frame?

Like Vibrate between 7am-5pm everyday. So you can just set the time frame you want it to change so it atomaticly changes while your at work.
    09-21-09 09:11 PM
    Hey Smiley!

What about being able to set a time frame?

Like Vibrate between 7am-5pm everyday. So you can just set the time frame you want it to change so it atomaticly changes while your at work.
    smileys profiler app already does that. this is just to change them real quick for meetings and such
    09-21-09 09:22 PM
    smileys profiler app already does that. this is just to change them real quick for meetings and such
    yup! you got it. bQuiet is suppose to be simple for a meetings on the go profile.

profiler will be updated very soon.
    09-21-09 09:30 PM
    yup! you got it. bQuiet is suppose to be simple for a meetings on the go profile.

profiler will be updated very soon.
    sweet thats one of my favorite apps since i started getting yelled at for my emails alerts going off every five seconds
    09-21-09 09:32 PM
    Awesome! Going to check that out now. Thanks!
    09-21-09 09:34 PM
    I have it also.. It is a great app to have on your phone!!
    09-21-09 09:47 PM
    no freebie for the beta testers? id prob buy it still. its a great app
    09-21-09 10:01 PM
    Love profiler, works great for my classes now I don't need to remember to keep switching the sounds off
    09-21-09 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD