hmmm heres some options:
    1) try resending a dl link from mobihand/crackberry and c if that dl link works
    or if that dont work
    2) pm epic
    Yes the link works!

I just PM Epic
    05-11-09 11:40 PM
    Yes the link works!

I just PM Epic
    Saying that to say the problem still exist??????????????????
    05-11-09 11:46 PM
    Sorry vista, I sent you two separate links to two separate files that everyone has been downloading all day :/

Not sure what else to do. It likely is some strange cache or temp files on your phone interfering, but I have no idea
    05-12-09 12:38 AM
    Sorry vista, I sent you two separate links to two separate files that everyone has been downloading all day :/

Not sure what else to do. It likely is some strange cache or temp files on your phone interfering, but I have no idea
    Thanks for your help! I'll keep trying.......
    05-12-09 12:41 AM
    Thanks for your help! I'll keep trying.......
    I Got It To Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-12-09 01:07 AM
    Awesome, what did you do?
    05-12-09 01:08 AM
    Well, either way, glad it works!
    05-12-09 10:59 AM
    I may be wrong here but it doesn't seem to calculate drugs on hand towards cash totals which hoses your total score.
    That�s why you need to pay attention to the days so you can cash out.

Great app!!!
    05-12-09 11:20 AM
    suggestion for longer game play highscore...

if you do 30, 60 and 90 day game play, maybe at start you give the user the option to pick length. For highscores you can just make 3 seperate catagories in columns for each time length that the scores can be posted in.
    something like this. Hope that makes sense??

Highscores
    30 days 60 days 90 days

100,000 200,000 300,000
    xxx,xxxx xxx,xxxx xxx,xxxx
    05-12-09 11:24 AM
    One think I also like with your version is that you an actually see what you paid for the “items” versus in the versions I have played once you purchase the “items” you just have to remember what you originally paid.

And if you purchase a lot of “items” like I do remembering the price you paid for each “item” can become very challenging.
    05-12-09 11:26 AM
    OK
    Took the plunge
    Bought BerryWars
    Played BerryWars
    <-- Addicted to BerryWars

On a side note, I'm deffo looking forward to some updates/extra options with gameplay. Most important for me would be longer timeframe, 60/90 days like some ppl have suggested. Its too good to end so quickly. Specially if you get a string of bad luck.

One thing I thought of as an option to put into it, would be the ability to hire goons or bodyguards to help out with protection and fighting back (if you take that option). Perhaps different lvls of "bodyguards" which would obviously cost more money the higher in strength they are, or the protection they offer.

Perhaps different options of clothing, which would/could reduce the amount of dmg you take by a certain percentage.

Another thing that's just come to mind. Maybe some options to go to the gym or hairdresser or "beauty shop" or something like that. This would increase your "charisma" or "persuasion" and reduce (by a %) the amount of the bribe you'd have to pay (if you take that option), or conversely allow you to borrow more money from the loan sharks, or get a reduced rate of interest. With the gym option it might go to increasing your chances of running away, or add to your health.

You get the picture.

Dunno, just some stray thoughts. I can see a lot of potential for this and ideas are starting to bounce around wildly in my mind now.

At any rate, keep up the good work. Kudos
    05-12-09 12:59 PM
    OK
    Took the plunge
    Bought BerryWars
    Played BerryWars
    <-- Addicted to BerryWars

On a side note, I'm deffo looking forward to some updates/extra options with gameplay. Most important for me would be longer timeframe, 60/90 days like some ppl have suggested. Its too good to end so quickly. Specially if you get a string of bad luck.

One thing I thought of as an option to put into it, would be the ability to hire goons or bodyguards to help out with protection and fighting back (if you take that option). Perhaps different lvls of "bodyguards" which would obviously cost more money the higher in strength they are, or the protection they offer.

Perhaps different options of clothing, which would/could reduce the amount of dmg you take by a certain percentage.

Another thing that's just come to mind. Maybe some options to go to the gym or hairdresser or "beauty shop" or something like that. This would increase your "charisma" or "persuasion" and reduce (by a %) the amount of the bribe you'd have to pay (if you take that option), or conversely allow you to borrow more money from the loan sharks, or get a reduced rate of interest. With the gym option it might go to increasing your chances of running away, or add to your health.

You get the picture.

Dunno, just some stray thoughts. I can see a lot of potential for this and ideas are starting to bounce around wildly in my mind now.

At any rate, keep up the good work. Kudos
    Some awesome thoughts in there. Longer game lengths are DEFINITELY coming. I will be moving this weekend, so I probably won't be able to get it done this week =/
    05-12-09 10:23 PM
    Is there a way you can make it so that you don't apply for a loan until you actually click the button and receive an offer? I have had it happen a couple of times where I go to the loan shark page, accidentally swipe, go to the drug menu, and when I come back to the loan shark I am unable to apply for a loan.
    05-13-09 12:59 AM
    Is there a way you can make it so that you don't apply for a loan until you actually click the button and receive an offer? I have had it happen a couple of times where I go to the loan shark page, accidentally swipe, go to the drug menu, and when I come back to the loan shark I am unable to apply for a loan.
    Sure, I'll take care of that in an update!
    05-13-09 01:00 AM
    I would like it if you could change your mind if you accidentally swipe to change locations. I've done it a couple times.

P.S. Still having a blast with this btw. Used to play this on my TI-89 in high school.
    05-13-09 01:11 AM
    Ah, I have accidentally changed cities too, I will look into this..
    05-13-09 11:09 AM
    man i missed it for 1.99
    05-13-09 02:36 PM
    Anyone have a High-Low price listing for all the merchandise? Like what the lowest it sells for and what the highest everything sells for? I have a horrible memory and can never remember what are good prices for what.
    05-13-09 08:38 PM
    I actually did something similar to this. I just played a bunch of games without buying or selling and wrote down all the prices.

Once I had enough I then took an average of the lowest prices and the highest, and used that as a guide to know when to buy and sell.

Still, doesn't always work, sometimes the game just gives you a string of bad luck with prices, but it did help me get 531,000
    05-14-09 03:36 AM
    Any news on an update??
    05-14-09 10:10 AM
    As for an update, I am moving this week so I won't be able to get it done.

Due to popular demand, this app is now back on sale for only $1.99!

Berry Wars | Dope Wars and Drug Wars for Blackberry Storm - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    05-14-09 01:30 PM
    Thanks for the support! This game is now the NUMBER 3 GAME ON MOBIHAND for the Storm!
    05-15-09 11:02 AM
    I ended up making 100k then got killed by the swat team one day before it was over.
    05-15-09 11:05 AM
    This game is the best... brings back many memories... (of playing it at school, not actually sellin drugs lol) I agree with others it would be nice if it was a little bit longer.
    05-16-09 02:10 AM
    Hey guys, I feel bad cuz I want to update soon, but its a crazy time right now as I am moving! Longer games will be the first thing to come in the update.
    05-16-09 02:28 AM
155 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD