Video Demo http://www.toysoft.ca/videos/appclock_xvid.avi

Cool realtime Analog clock on the HomeScreen with different clock skins and selectable timezone. Optionally have 2 Analog clocks on the HomeScreen.
    10 selectable clock skins, selectable icon name display eg: HH:MM, Month/Year, City Name, selectable TimeZone.

Works with all custom Themes.

Note: On some version of the BlackBerry OS icons on the main HomeScreen do not update. You will need to upgrade to the newest OS if available.

For BlackBerry OS4.7 and higher

To download trial or purchase AppClock - Realtime Analog Clock on the HomeScreen - Travel BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Last edited by Smiley88; 01-03-10 at 02:33 AM.
    12-21-09 03:16 PM
    Cool idea. I like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 04:00 PM
    Nice work smiley!

Works good as usual
    12-21-09 05:04 PM
    nice. ill be checking this out
    12-21-09 07:09 PM
    Was wondering with the all the updating apps..weather..calender..etc...Does it take away from performance/battery life? tia
    12-21-09 10:18 PM
    thanks....... Will give this a try
    12-21-09 11:03 PM
    Sounds cool--simple and functional. We have family all over the world, and I keep a similar clock running on my and my Wifes laptops. Gonna give it a try....

EDIT: After figuring out I had to follow the browser link that opened after setting the clocks to download the second part (AppClock2) from Toysoft, it works fine. Using OS 5.0 419.

The first clock set shows in the ribbon--should both show up there?

Nice little app for travelers or folks with family scattered around. Would like to see a future update that adds up to 5 zones, if that's possible. We have family all over the world.

Joe
    Last edited by joefalco; 12-22-09 at 11:28 AM.
    12-22-09 10:10 AM
    Sounds cool--simple and functional. We have family all over the world, and I keep a similar clock running on my and my Wifes laptops. Gonna give it a try....

EDIT: After figuring out I had to follow the browser link that opened after setting the clocks to download the second part (AppClock2) from Toysoft, it works fine. Using OS 5.0 419.

Nice little app for travelers or folks with family scattered around. Would like to see a future update that adds up to 5 zones, if that's possible. We have family all over the world.

Joe
    you can move it 2nd clock anywhere on the home screen.
    5 timezones? that is alot
    12-22-09 10:33 PM

Joe
    here is the new beta that includes the 3rd clock

ota http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/AppClock.jad

you might need to reset all the permissions for AppClock after install
    01-03-10 02:36 AM
    I like this app so far Smiley With this clock app I wouldn't need to use the calendar or a calendar app that I have dl'ed Going to use the trial version first and play around with it and see how it does for the next couple of days before I decide to purchase. Keep rockin' out the apps hon!!
    01-03-10 10:42 PM
    here is the new beta that includes the 3rd clock

ota http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/AppClock.jad

you might need to reset all the permissions for AppClock after install
    Just saw the new Beta link. Will give it a shot right now.....

EDIT: Digging the three clocks, and the new Red Vista clock is perfect for me.

Joe
    Last edited by joefalco; 01-06-10 at 06:55 PM.
    01-04-10 12:05 PM
    Here's a screen shot using this app on a custom modified theme by jaxjon, his Minibar theme. I really dig this app, being able to see the time zones where I have family and do business is pretty cool. Make the phone more like a world device.

Thanks again, Jon, for the custom theme job!

Joe
    01-07-10 03:25 PM
    That looks good!
    01-07-10 08:12 PM
    Here's a screen shot using this app on a custom modified theme by jaxjon, his Minibar theme. I really dig this app, being able to see the time zones where I have family and do business is pretty cool. Make the phone more like a world device.

Thanks again, Jon, for the custom theme job!

Joe
    Nice looking Theme. How does other clock skin look with this Theme?
    01-07-10 10:14 PM
    This is a really nice app. Love the options. Any way to make the clocks a bit larger? Maybe have an option to choose between the regular size clock and a larger size clock?

It looks like I will have yet another Smiley app on my phone.
    01-07-10 11:20 PM
    Nice looking Theme. How does other clock skin look with this Theme?
    Here's a look at three other clock faces. They all overlay slightly with this particular theme, but I actually like it. I'm keeping my Vista Red faces in place though. Those are the best for my dark wallpapers:

Joe
    01-08-10 08:41 AM
    This is a really nice app. Love the options. Any way to make the clocks a bit larger? Maybe have an option to choose between the regular size clock and a larger size clock?

It looks like I will have yet another Smiley app on my phone.
    i wish it is possible but max size for the icon is 80x80 on some devices and on the Storm is only 73x73, 73x70 storm2
    01-08-10 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD