i activated my new 9900 today coming from iphone 4 and i got to say its been not a fun affair..finally got my device activated and 15 min later abunch of apps and icons appeared? also received messages there was a update to facebook,twitter,messenger, appworld but non of them update when i hit upgrade?? in the app world i launch it and it asks me to accept the terms but never does anything except prompt me again to accept them after i already did? this is not fun at all so far..
    08-16-11 07:35 PM
    Did you switch your data plan to a data plan for Blackberry? It is different than the iPhone data plan. Just my first thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 07:46 PM
    it should do that automatically.my account says unlimited data and at bottom sat blackberry consumer provision
    08-16-11 07:55 PM
    This had happened to me before. The apps that appears out of no where is most likely push in to your phone by the cell company and most likely not installed on your phone.

Log out of the App World from the phone and log in from a computer and log out. Now log back in from the phone Nd see if this fix the issue. If not pull the battery out to reset the phone. Also if u don't use some of the pre installed apps, delete them.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 07:56 PM
    That worked thanks! i had to log into appworld on laptop and i could update thru appworld online then let me go into phone and update no problem..thanks
    08-16-11 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD