My blackberry cannot use any of the "network" features of magmic games. I have checked every setting. It used to work and then I connected to my work BES and it quit. I have sat with our administrator and we checked every setting in BES and cannot find any reason why it should not work.

Any thoughts from anyone for how to troubleshoot this one?
    06-20-08 02:47 PM
    hi guys

not sure if this post is in the right place but im not sure how to start a new one

well ok so i have had my BB a month now
    was a right nightmare to set up but once done was great, i added fb application jivetalk etc so got msn and facebook working fine

then at the weekend the gprs went to lower case an i cud not get fb msn nothing no internet...

texts and calls were fine the problem was with the data

after numerous calls to vodafone all week
    im still not sorted
    first they said it was the network then advised me it was the sim then said it was the phone, they changed settings
    sent service book did all sort
    told me to wait 24- hours i have waited since sunday an still no network

now they tell me it must be handset
    an they need it back for repair an cud take 28 days
    im so gutted to be that time without my phone for that time
    when text and calls ok just data

is there anyone else on here that could maybe see the problem
    the gprs is all in lower case but occasionally changes to caps

any ideas

help !

hugs
    hayley xx
    06-20-08 03:00 PM
    I have the exact same problem with sportnut. i called my provider but the woman there said that the problem is with my handset and i need to re-install those magmic games. i tried, but still the 'network error' problem isn't resolved yet. can someone help me please? i want to play again
    11-17-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD