I was in the middle of downloading 2.0 app world when I did the battery pull by mistake. All the other applications and third parties are there. When I reboot, the app world software is missing. So I went into blackberry website to re-install app world thru computer to my bb, install was completed. Then my BB reboot and now I don't see app world, no where to be found. Is there a way to get it install into my bb?

I also did ota and and the link to download app world repeat back to the same website, didnt download at all. I did few battery pull and no luck. Please help.
    08-20-10 12:12 AM
    08-20-10 12:51 AM
    You mean the new Desktop Software 6? DM 5.x is outdated. I upgrade to Desktop Software 6. Hope I am not doing anything wrong there. I did try that and didn't work. I try connected my bb to computer to BB.com website and download to my bb, and said download completed. When my bb reboot and start up, can't find app anywhere on my phone.
    08-20-10 01:19 AM
    I mean ANY Desktop Manager. 5 works as well as 6, just not the same eye candy.

The zip file I attached has both jad and alx files so you should be able to install AW 2.0 using DM or by putting all files in the SD card and installing from there.

By reboot, do you mean a battery pull? If that isn't working, try removing it from the device, doing a batery pull and then installing using DM.
    08-20-10 09:36 AM
    You can go into Options > Applications and remove it from there.
    08-20-10 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD