Hi all,

I have decided to only use Yahoo for my email for the time being. I have successfully exported my Yahoo contacts to Google now and wish to only sync contacts with Google and no longer Yahoo. At the moment, I have two emails accounts set up on my 9930, Yahoo and Gmail but only Yahoo is set to sync with contacts. I now wish to change this so I continue only to get Yahoo Mail and Google Mail and Google Contacts. I am using the native syncing feature that comes with OS7, not the google sync app. Would someone please help me walk through how to accomplish this please? Do I have to wipe both accounts and start over on my BB? Or can I make the changes through the BB without re-introducing the accounts.

Thanks in advance, John
    09-09-11 11:47 AM
    Also, since the Yahoo contact export option is not working due to "technical difficulties"!!! I cannot export all my contacts to Google from Yahoo. Is there a way I can use the contact list on my BB now, save it or back it up and then save it to and use it as my contact list from Google so that I can finally do the full switchover from yahoo?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Noari1; 09-12-11 at 11:07 AM.
    09-12-11 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD