- CrackBerry User
- 16 Posts
Need a Voicemail to Text for Prepaid T-Mobile
Does this exist? I'd prefer not to have to switch plans again and the carrier only has visual voicemail for the 2 year lock in plans (despite the fact they're supposed to be moving to a non-subsidized model).
If someone has a version of Google Voice and some tips on how to work that out on an 8520 that would be awesome too.
- 01-05-13, 01:58 PM #3
I'm on PrePay as well, with Simple Mobile. Although this is a T-Mobile MVNO, I don't think T-Mo's Voice to Text will work. There are a few apps you can pay for, and as long as you can forward voice mail to them, they should work for you.
This service is not on my needs list, so I am not in need, but may be in the future. Please keep us posted if you have success.
- By Berryman in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-05-11, 03:37 PM
- By eve6er69 in forum AT&TReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-09, 03:59 PM
- By nbomar in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-09, 08:16 AM
- By BbAaSsSs in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-09, 03:52 PM
- By Bakerboy in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-08, 08:19 AM