That is not the case for cars anymore. Names in aftermarket products get a shot to develop parts while the car is still in production. I know this for a fact with Ford, with the Mustang, F150, and Raptor.

Aftermarket even helps tune the car before it is released.
    A few companies do get to study the cars in production but not many. Only the ones that pay the most. I know this because I work at an aftermarket retail parts store and as I look through my computers I come up with absolutely nothing for cars just released. Just because you see a few car parts for new cars in magazines does not mean they have many aftermarket parts released yet. Same with bb apps. A few very dedicated app vendors will update there apps and the rest will feel out the market and make sure it grows before they invest in the new app.
    09-08-11 10:15 AM
    OK, I've seen posts on Crackberry today that Pandora now works, as does Ascendo DataVault. I would like a little more verification given the posts here but the implication was that it is as of TODAY that Pandora is working.
    09-08-11 08:19 PM
    How about Sirius xm? I use it everyday
    09-08-11 08:23 PM
    OK, I've seen posts on Crackberry today that Pandora now works, as does Ascendo DataVault. I would like a little more verification given the posts here but the implication was that it is as of TODAY that Pandora is working.
    Good to here about Ascendo DataVault, I use that app religiously!
    09-08-11 08:28 PM
    How about Sirius xm? I use it everyday
    Sorry, but no. Sirius quit releasing apps for BB after OS5. Best thing you can do is start an email campagin and barrage them with requests to release an app. Until they do, I'm stuck with my S2. I can either get a Torch and bring my S2 to work and use wifi to connect to SXM or go without and I have to have my music at work.
    09-09-11 09:23 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD