So I'm lookin for a planner to download onto my phone. I have heard of the e-mobile planner but the reviews aren't so good and its kinda expensive for one app. I'm gonna be startin another job and I need a good planner to organize my agenda. Any apps you know of?
    05-21-09 11:56 AM
    The default calendar. You can view it in agenda mode and it works pretty well for keeping your agenda in check.
    05-21-09 04:13 PM
    So I'm lookin for a planner to download onto my phone. I have heard of the e-mobile planner but the reviews aren't so good and its kinda expensive for one app. I'm gonna be startin another job and I need a good planner to organize my agenda. Any apps you know of?
    I used emobile planner for a while, but eventually deleted it; it's not much more than a skin for the default calendar.

I've tried many different calendars/PIMS, and haven't found one that I really like. There's an SBSH Calendar Pro beta that isn't too bad: does a few things that the default calendar doesn't do (a bit more customization of entries and some good views) but I find it's still kind of buggy. I tried Pocket Informant, but I didn't really care for the week view, and the customizations made me kind of nuts. Also tried Agendus and didn't like it. Okay, I'm really picky.

So, I just use the agenda view on the default calendar. The agenda and day views are pretty good; I hate the week and month views.

Good luck!

m
    05-21-09 04:44 PM
    I have e-Mobile Today Professional. When I first purchased it, I didn't like it and it seemed to cause problems with other apps, so I deleted it. With my current OS, it works very well, and I have a better understanding of the software. I like it. Is it perfect? No, but none of them are.

I tried Pocket Informant, and I didn't like the way it looked and I wanted a screen with all my pertinent info (emails, missed calls, text messages, contacts, tasks, etc.) for the day.

I tried SBSH Calendar Pro, for a hot second, and removed it. I don't like the layout.

It all depends on your expectations. Too bad e-Mobile doesn't offer trials...they should, but I can't talk because I'm about to get their contact management software too.
    05-21-09 05:26 PM
    Try Franklin-Covey mobile...just like their planners great for blackberry!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD