Hi People,

I am new to BB and have learned so much by going through the pages on this forum... Can anyone give me a link to Twitter app thats not from RIM??

I know that to get it going you need a BIS plan and that if u dont have it then install Opera mini just to browse internet..i know all of this.. my question is that a friend of mine has recently got a BB from his father and his buit in browser is working without BIS plan...YES you heard it right!! guy dosent know much about these techy things and I asked him if he purchased BIS he said he cannot afford them ,and then I asked how the **** his built in browser is working ,and he said he has no clue at all........I checked all of his setting and he had Telenor's settings in browser configuration. I called Telenor helpline an dtold them about this ,all they said was that no it cannot happen! but i have seen it with my own eyes people... Got any clues??? :-|

Thnx for reading !
    09-03-11 01:48 PM
    Well, the Twitter mobile site will work. SocialScope, if you can get invited in, will work. I am sure that there are others. Has he tried UberSocial?
    09-05-11 06:44 PM
    Browser at least will work over wifi without a BIS plan I believe.
    Ubersocial is good.
    09-05-11 07:01 PM
    You have most probably found it - but UberSocial works well!
    01-17-12 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD