I can't download the New ebay app 1.0.2.7 through appworld on my Bold 9700 because it says its unavailable in my country. So i need a independent OTA link or the .JAD files to install it to my device. Please i would really appreciate the help. I need ebay reinstalled on my device because the current version used to work fine now it just keeps crashing.
    Thanks in advance!!
    10-14-10 01:23 AM
    Did you tried ebay website?
    Try some bad forums, where they exchange pirated apps/games
    Some one might have ripped from device and put to share

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 02:11 AM
    Found this link in 3rd party apps:

jamlent.com/dl/bb/eBay/eBay.jad
    10-14-10 02:47 AM
    I tried the link...but that is a older version of ebay than the one i have currently. Please if anyone can check their 3rd party apps for a .jad link for ebay as well...
    thanks
    10-14-10 03:04 AM
    I tried the link...but that is a older version of ebay than the one i have currently. Please if anyone can check their 3rd party apps for a .jad link for ebay as well...
    thanks
    If it says you have the latest available version, and you got it from app world, just wait for it to be updated from there.

10-14-10 10:17 AM
    If it says you have the latest available version, and you got it from app world, just wait for it to be updated from there.

If you read again you will see I said it isn't available in my country......period...I was able to download a previous version when I was in the US using my att sim. So waiting is not a solution thanks.

10-14-10 12:15 PM
    If you read again you will see I said it isn't available in my country......period...I was able to download a previous version when I was in the US using my att sim. So waiting is not a solution thanks.

Until someone post the the .alx and .cod files it looks like you are going to have to wait.
    10-14-10 12:25 PM
    Until someone post the the .alx and .cod files it looks like you are going to have to wait.
    Well waiting on the files clearly is the obvious bit...but I was referring to waiting on app world which is pointless.

10-14-10 12:33 PM
    Anyone care to share? the app is free so there is no piracy on this.
    10-20-10 08:39 AM
    I wish I could help but I can't download the latest version either and I live in the USA. App world says I have the latest version when I don't. And when I use the check for new version feature inside the app, it says I have the latest.
    10-22-10 12:35 PM
    It's quite possible the version number was misreported on the device as being later. I had a few issues with ubertwitter being like that until an actual fix was released, because it kept prompting me to download the same version.

Relax, it'll subside. If it says you have the latest, you have the latest.

10-23-10 05:04 AM
    Goto the below link

BlackBerry App World - eBay

Then click download, Then next page will load enter your BB email and Password..

Download it.. Hope that works
    10-23-10 06:52 AM
    Goto the below link

BlackBerry App World - eBay

Then click download, Then next page will load enter your BB email and Password..

Download it.. Hope that works
    hi, the thing is we cant dl directly from rim
    someone has to grab cods from his bb and upload to the site
    10-23-10 07:04 AM
    Actually, since tonight I was able to DL it from app world, try again !
    10-23-10 04:52 PM
    I tried again, no luck
    Can you please upload the cods? Thx!

10-24-10 07:26 PM
    Please give us an OTA or the cods! I'm also barred from getting it from appworld so I'm desperate....
    11-03-10 09:07 AM
    Like most said, the app is barred from that country or from app world in that region, just use the ebay mobile site http://www.m.ebay.com and so be it. You should also use your computer because things are just that easier. Nobody will probably even know how to get or even want to send the COD's.

11-03-10 03:15 PM
    The app is so much better than m.ebay.com.... Using the computer beats the purpose doen't it? OTA's for the bay app have been posted before. Such a simple thing sharing the cods
    Last edited by mightyflav; 11-06-10 at 12:16 PM.
    11-04-10 08:55 AM
    I got the chance to download the COD's for the new ebay while i was back in Miami...so if anyone need the COD's for it bc they are unable to download....send me a PIN msg or hit me on here...

Lata!
    jamm513 likes this.
    11-23-10 08:02 AM
    I got the chance to download the COD's for the new ebay while i was back in Miami...so if anyone need the COD's for it bc they are unable to download....send me a PIN msg or hit me on here...

Lata!
    Can you send me the cod file please ?

Thanks.
    11-23-10 08:12 AM
    hi eveybody,

Can someone upload the cods or post a ota link for this version (1.0.3.5 ) of eBay for BlackBerry, i need this app and i don't live in USA.

Thanks in advance.
    12-02-10 09:21 AM
    I need these too please!
    12-03-10 05:21 AM
    http://www.bbrd.do/Downloads/Applica...65753_eBay.jad

here the lastest vercion 1.0.0.38 JAD
    12-03-10 09:37 AM
    After searching in twitter, here is the link
    --hxxp://dl.dropbox.com/u/16663224/eBay%201.0.3.5/eBay%20for%20BlackBerry.jad
    Replace hxxp to http
    12-14-10 08:58 AM
    After searching in twitter, here is the link
    --hxxp://dl.dropbox.com/u/16663224/eBay%201.0.3.5/eBay%20for%20BlackBerry.jad
    Replace hxxp to http
    Thank you so much!
    12-17-10 02:02 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD