New to twittering...? Have twitterberry .08 for 4.2+ on my 8130 vzw pearl running 4.5 os.

Tweeting? Just fine... But am unable to send pics to twitter? Or Twitpic.

Any help appreciated!

P~

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 11:22 AM
    Anyone using twitter?

01-26-09 02:19 PM
    Twitterberry is kinda shaky when it comes to Twitpic. Depending on the size of the image - sometimes it works and other it doesn't. Best bet is to use the Twitpic email and just put your Tweet in the subject.
    01-26-09 02:28 PM
    Twitterberry is kinda shaky when it comes to Twitpic. Depending on the size of the image - sometimes it works and other it doesn't. Best bet is to use the Twitpic email and just put your Tweet in the subject.
    Top tip. I can't get Twitterberry to send pics to twitpic either. Just freezes on the sending screen.

I'm sure it's something they'll fix - glad I'm not the only one having problems tho!
    01-26-09 04:39 PM
    yea my twitpic doesnt work on the 8900 actually i dont remember it working on the 8320..suxx but i will try the twitpic email suggestion...

sad cuz just sending it thru twitterberry would be uber convenient
    01-31-09 12:10 AM
    go into twitterberry config, and change from auto detect to TCP, (if your on BIS like me). It works now like a charm!

Paul~
    02-01-09 12:03 PM
    I've got a 8900 curve and have tried chaging from auto-detect to TCP but it just comes up with "Could not contact Twitter. Try another connection method" when I test connection!

Also whil I'm here what's this email thing you can do to sed pics to twitpic??

I'm a total notive by the way - had the curve for 3/4 weeks and still getting to grips with this 'application' stuff!
    02-24-09 03:48 PM
    I changed mine to BIBs and it works just fine - I just tried them all til one worked!
    03-21-09 08:22 AM
    I've also always just used email for twitpic, seems to work as reliably as twitpic does.
    03-21-09 08:28 AM
    Sorry for the bump, but how do i get twitpic on my BB? is there an app for it? i can't find it when i search the store.
    05-07-09 02:15 PM
    Sorry for the bump, but how do i get twitpic on my BB? is there an app for it? i can't find it when i search the store.
    Twitpic is not bb app, Go to Twitpic.com and enter your twitter creds. Go to the settings page. There you set a PIN to establish a personal email address to send your pics. Add twitpic with the email to your address book. Whatever you enter into the subject line will be the text of your tweet.

05-07-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD