I received an email notification from Mobihand Product Updates that a new Calendar Pro update to version 1.3.2 was available to me. When I followed the link, it only offered the original 1.3.

I attempted to download that version and now my trusty Calendar Pro no longer functions. I get an error message:

Error starting Calendar Pro: Error loading module 'Calendar Pro' too many applications loaded.

I have a minimum number of apps loaded, so that is not true. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling with the same error message appearing.

SBSH has not yet responded to my request for help.

For the life of me, I don't understand why Mobihand contacts us about updates that don't exist!

Any suggestions?
    08-01-11 06:48 AM
    Try to download it directly from SBSH forum. The message there reads:
    "OTA download is not currently available (till official release)".
    Last edited by m1n; 08-01-11 at 06:55 AM. Reason: adding link
    08-01-11 06:54 AM
    Try to download it directly from SBSH forum. The message there reads:
    "OTA download is not currently available (till official release)".
    Got the zip file that I don't know how to install.
    08-01-11 09:30 AM
    I received the notification from Mobihand as well but they downloaded the non-touch version to my Storm2.

I've posted on SBSH's website of the problem and to please provide an OTA link for the touch version.

They did provide a pre-release zip file May 22 with the notation that an OTA link would not be available until it is officially released.

Well it's officially released.
    Absolutely no mention of v1.3.2 (other than the pre-release)on their web site or any of their blogs.
    I hope they respond to my post with an OTA link.

FYI: I have gone through many updates with CP and the one thing to remember is to back up your preferences with the app using the backup feature.
    Then you must delete the app before you install the new one.
    Of course, once you install the new one and enter your code, you can restore the preferences and it will look just like it did with the previous version.

If I'm not mistaken, mobihand also provided the incorrect version when the last official update was available.

Below is a link to my post on their site (posted Sunday night) No response yet:

CP 1.3.2 - Mobihand Dowloadning Non- Touch - SBSH Forums

Good Luck
    08-01-11 06:43 PM
    I received an email notification from Mobihand Product Updates that a new Calendar Pro update to version 1.3.2 was available to me. When I followed the link, it only offered the original 1.3.

I attempted to download that version and now my trusty Calendar Pro no longer functions. I get an error message:

Error starting Calendar Pro: Error loading module 'Calendar Pro' too many applications loaded.

I have a minimum number of apps loaded, so that is not true. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling with the same error message appearing.

SBSH has not yet responded to my request for help.

For the life of me, I don't understand why Mobihand contacts us about updates that don't exist!

Any suggestions?
    Backup your preferences in CP then delete the app.
    Then download it again from Mobihand.
    Even though is says it's is downloading 1.3, once it is complete, go to the about CP in settings and you'll see it's 1.3.2

I did this last night but Mobihand provided me with the non-touch version and not the touch version for my storm.

Good Luck

As it has been my experience, you must delete that app first from your device before you download the new one.
    08-01-11 06:51 PM
    I also installed the 1.3.2 update but when I checked the About in CP is still said 1.3; I emailed Support about it and got a reply today. They said that they had a problem with the update version so pulled it, I guess after our emails went out, so what I installed was actually the original 1.3 version.

I'm guessing an update is still to come

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-01-11 11:16 PM
    Got the zip file that I don't know how to install.
    ... just to let you know- please follow the KB03621.

Regards,
    Milen.
    08-02-11 03:24 AM
    CP support contacted me but to no avail. I finally reinstalled the original version and it is working. I guess I'll just lie low and wait for the update to REALLY appear. Thanks to all for your advice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-11 02:53 PM
    I reinstalled the pre-release version. (went through a lot a trouble with my DM trying to get it done.)

Judging from the above posts, if they're having trouble, then it would explain why they're ignoring my post on their site.

I guess we wait.

Good Luck
    08-02-11 09:13 PM
    ... just to let you know- please follow the KB03621.

Regards,
    Milen.
    Although I made it through with some pain, I'm glad you posted this link that I'm gonna bookmark.

Tks Milen
    08-02-11 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD