Alright so I've had a blackberry for awhile now, storm2 at the moment. I downloaded the app PrivacyStar. Now the problem is

Everytime a number tries to call me they get a busy signal no matter what number calls.

But, I can call out, receive text, send texts, recieve bbms and send bbms but nobody can call me!!

Ive also gone to my provider and they cannot figure it out either, it is very annoying if somebody has a working answer I will paypal you 50$
    07-15-10 10:22 PM
    Ok lets work this one through.
    Prior to deleting the app did you select any option to block all your calls or to use a white list or black list??
    07-15-10 10:40 PM
    didnt select anything i downloaded it and hit allow and now its mucked. all i get a busy beep when i call
    07-15-10 10:41 PM
    I even tried hooking up another phone and i get the same busy beep
    07-15-10 10:42 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull yet?
    07-15-10 10:42 PM
    yea did a battery pull, even whiped the phone and still beep beep beep
    07-15-10 10:44 PM
    Check your inbox on this site i just sent you a private message
    07-15-10 10:46 PM
    That is strange I have it and no problems. You can choose what you want on the Privacy Star under settings when you click on the icon. I am so glad I have it. I just wish the political telemarketing calls could be stopped. But those are exempt.
    I hate now that our mobile numbers can be found by anyone. So if I don't know who is calling me, they get blocked. Am tired of the crap calls and now my ex can't bother me anymore !
    08-12-10 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD