Hi Guys,

Good day, i have been reading posts about errors of BB users saying that a certain application is not available for download in BB app world. i have tried everything that was on the post, i upgraded my BB app world to the latest version, rebooted and made a battery pull and hard reset on my unit but to no avail, i still could not download just one free (take note its free) one free application. it still shows that _____(app name) is not available for download in BB app world.

now, the question i have is: is there a link that i can use to download the color id app without going to app world? this is the only one that i would like to have in my phone...can anyone provide expert advice on this?
    02-14-11 05:11 AM
    You know friend, when they say CrackBerry.com is the #1 place for your crackberry needs, they are NOT lying.

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    motekmobile and Vince9780 like this.
    02-14-11 07:38 AM
    thanks for pointing him in the right direction, diegonei, Vince, if you need help downloading, let me know. I will help you get it installed on your BB

nige
    02-15-11 03:40 PM
    thanks for pointing him in the right direction, diegonei, Vince, if you need help downloading, let me know. I will help you get it installed on your BB

nige
    And thanks for building apps for BlackBerry.
    02-15-11 05:35 PM
    @ diegonei
    Thank you so much for the advice

Hi motekmobile ,

Good Day Sir, i am a novice user of this device and i need your expert advice on how to install just this one free app from my device...my apologies for the hassle but any advice will be greatly appreciated

cheers!

Vince
    02-16-11 03:11 AM
    @ diegonei
    Thank you so much for the advice

Hi motekmobile ,

Good Day Sir, i am a novice user of this device and i need your expert advice on how to install just this one free app from my device...my apologies for the hassle but any advice will be greatly appreciated

cheers!

Vince
    Dear Vince,

Did you click the link I posted? Did you see Color ID Free on the top of the list? Did you click it? Did you click "Free Download"? Did you login to the AppStore (may need a account by then)? Did you either send it to the email on your device or scan the barcode using AppWorld's barcode reader?

That's as easy as it can get pal...
    Vince9780 and motekmobile like this.
    02-16-11 06:27 AM
    Dear Vince,

Did you click the link I posted? Did you see Color ID Free on the top of the list? Did you click it? Did you click "Free Download"? Did you login to the AppStore (may need a account by then)? Did you either send it to the email on your device or scan the barcode using AppWorld's barcode reader?

That's as easy as it can get pal...
    @ diegonei

thank you so much for this, i was able to download the app by creating an account and downloading the app store for BB, logged in using my data account, and wa-lah!! thanks so much man, I appreciate your quick response...im kinda intrigued on the screen X thing, does that have a free version?

Cheers!

Vince
    02-17-11 02:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD