I'm trying to install some OTA apps, but running into some problems.
    I downloaded the .jad from the app store
    I put them onto my SDcard
    I explore the media
    I press download

And it gives me a "Download failed" and under details it says "907 invalid COD a network error occured."

Any ideas on how to fix this?
    05-07-09 08:43 PM
    Apps dont go on SD card. its only for media memory. sorry
    05-07-09 08:45 PM
    Oh...I'm pretty new at this and i thought the instructions i read said put it on the SD :P Okay so how do i put the app onto the media memory?
    05-07-09 08:50 PM
    Oh...I'm pretty new at this and i thought the instructions i read said put it on the SD :P Okay so how do i put the app onto the media memory?
    Typically it would automatically prompt you to download it as with any app. What browser are you using to download them?
    05-07-09 08:53 PM
    What app are you tryin to download? To the best of my knowledge all apps go into your BB's memory. Your SD card is only good for music, photo's and the such. BUT you cannot download apps to an SD card. If u got the card to put the apps on there to save memory, im sorry but this is not true. If someone else on here(like a genius or moderator) says other wise, I stand corrected
    05-07-09 08:57 PM
    Okay i figured it out...Thanks for the help even though my problem was a bit vague . Like i said I'm new to CrackBerry and just learning the ins and outs of my phone :]
    05-07-09 08:57 PM
    What app are you tryin to download? To the best of my knowledge all apps go into your BB's memory. Your SD card is only good for music, photo's and the such. BUT you cannot download apps to an SD card. If u got the card to put the apps on there to save memory, im sorry but this is not true. If someone else on here(like a genius or moderator) says other wise, I stand corrected
    You are correct apps cannot be saved to the media card.

Okay i figured it out...Thanks for the help even though my problem was a bit vague . Like i said I'm new to CrackBerry and just learning the ins and outs of my phone :]
    Welcome to crackberry! Glad you got it figured out. Check out the 101 lecture series in my signature. There'a a wealth of knowledge there...
    05-07-09 09:02 PM
    Thank you "mwd". I try to help when I can but sometimes im shakey on the info I give. And to the OP welcome and enjoy
    05-07-09 09:06 PM
    Thank you "mwd". I try to help when I can but sometimes im shakey on the info I give. And to the OP welcome and enjoy
    Your welcome! The majority of us come here to learn as well as teach...
    05-07-09 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD