Ok....so I just downloaded and ran opera mini on my storm and I notice the obvious difference, the look of the browser...But I am having a hard time distinguishing the differences or advantages of having it..Can somebody explaing to me the benifets of opera versus the BB browser? when you do or when you dont want to use opera...Also while Im on that subject and someone also break down the bolt browser?? thanks for you time in advance!!
    02-10-09 09:34 AM
    17 views and not a single reply?

has this already been answered elseware? If so, I havn't been able to locate it
    02-10-09 11:02 AM
    I can't speak for the Storm capabilities but, I have all three browsers and each one has its pros and cons.
    Bolt is by far the fastest loading browser. It's still in Beta so a few bugs will need to be worked out.
    OperaMini looks better than the others
    OEM browser is good for scaring the neighborhood kids. If it wasn't for the fact that the BB OS uses the OEM browser for core operations, I would delete it in a heartbeat. Okay...no pros for the OEM browser.
    Last edited by BlackBerryBob; 02-10-09 at 11:19 AM.
    02-10-09 11:16 AM
    I tried opera when I first got my BB, but ideleted it. I saw no obvious advantages to it. Also, there's no point wasting memory on essentially a duplicate app. I amusing bolt, which I think is better than opera. Also, I think bolt has a much smaller memory footprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD