I just purchased beejive and I can not login into fb im.....What username am I supposed to put in? I put in my email, but still not working. Can someone tell me what to do? The forums don't help any and the beejive support didn't help either. Please someone help!
    01-21-10 08:20 AM
    The username for your FB account I think is what you are looking for.
    01-21-10 08:34 AM
    Edited title to make it discriptive of the problem. Moving thread to 3rd Party Apps.

FB accounts usually use your email address as the username. Perhaps you are typing the password incorrectly? Try resetting your password via the facebook website. Then try again.
    01-21-10 08:44 AM
    Thank you. I have tried that and it still says "login failed likely its an incorrect username/password....i dont know what to do
    01-21-10 08:51 AM
    Im having trouble too, hope you find an answer
    01-21-10 08:58 AM
    I got it...Go to opintions-applications-beejive-edit permissions-interactions need to be set to allow not custom...
    01-21-10 09:00 AM
    You also should go to Beejive.com/facebook and make your settings there also... that's what I had to do to get my Facebook IM to work
    01-21-10 09:04 AM
    I had this problem the other day when trying to start up BeeJive.

I ended up going to Facebook on my PC and a message come up asking if I recognized the login attempts from an unknown source. I had to go through a couple of screens to verify the logins, but once I did that, BeeJive worked again.

It's just an added security measure the FB put in place to make sure nobody is hacking your account.
    01-21-10 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD