sorry to intrude on your thread, but when i switched everything over from my tour to the new bold 9650 i can't seem to get my weather bug elite activation code to work. It installed and everything on to the new phone but when I put the code in it says "activatione code failed" anyone have any idea how to get it to work again?
    You will need to request a new activition code for your new pin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 11:50 PM
    Since when can weathermen predict the weather? Let alone the future!
    06-06-10 12:02 AM
    How about MyCast Weather? I used it on my VZW non-smartphone and it was the best. How does the Blackberry version rate?
    06-06-10 12:04 AM
    BerryWeather
    06-06-10 12:06 AM
    sorry to intrude on your thread, but when i switched everything over from my tour to the new bold 9650 i can't seem to get my weather bug elite activation code to work. It installed and everything on to the new phone but when I put the code in it says "activatione code failed" anyone have any idea how to get it to work again?
    It depends on where you purchased it. I got mine through Blackberry App World. If that's where you got it, simply go and delete all the applications that you've gotten from App World. Then log into App World and re-install them. They will get the new activation code. You'll have to write down the new code for Weather Bug Elite and enter it manually.
    06-06-10 12:08 AM
    BeWeather Free is awesome!
    06-06-10 02:54 AM
    I love wunderground. They made an iPhone app, supposedly they are working on a BB app, but they said that over a year ago
    since wunderground is the data source for berryweather now, i'm not sure that they are working on it anymore.

and berryweather has become much more reliable since the data switch.
    06-06-10 07:43 AM
    I'm gonna snag the free one, because I'm cheap and I can't imagine FREE weather be much different than weather i pay for
    Oh yes, you get better quality rain .
    06-06-10 07:48 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD