Hello,

I can't use the Appworld on my 9900 due to corporate policies. However I can install cods from my PC.

The .jad/cods currently for download on Sugarsync's website is the old 2.0.0 version which is missing a few features. I've tried contacting them but their Indian support is not great.

Can someone point me to where I can find the cods (or post them) for the latest version of Sugarsync?

Thanks,
    Tony
    04-18-13 10:43 PM
    Is it just me or has anyone using sugarsync noticed that you cant upload any file? Some files would just refuse to upload. I would have two mp3 files, one will get uploaded and the other will fail. I think its sad since I reckon on blackberry SugarSync is the best syncing cloud storage app. I gave up on using it just because the most crucial files i need to upload won't upload at all and the ones I dont care about much will upload with ease.
    My apologies for the rant. Just think the app is great but such small nuisances cause anxiety.
    All things considered. Here is the app http://db.tt/doWOpFnX. Ironically i could only upload on dropbox since sugarsync doesn't play well with .jad files. It will download the .jad file and not link to the cods associated with the .jad files like dropbox.
    Enjoy
    04-19-13 04:57 AM
    Thanks Phly_kid,
    Can you possibly download and post the .cod as well?
    I need the actual .cod itself for it to install properly.

Cheers,
    Tony
    04-19-13 08:00 PM
    Thanks Phly_kid,
    Can you possibly download and post the .cod as well?
    I need the actual .cod itself for it to install properly.

Cheers,
    Tony
    Thought the .jad would link automatically to the cod but my apologies as i didn't test it. Here is the cod http://db.tt/2QlYt0vH
    04-20-13 03:28 AM
    Phly_kid, you are a legend. Thanks a mill.
    04-20-13 05:51 AM
    Is it just me or has anyone using sugarsync noticed that you cant upload any file? Some files would just refuse to upload.
    I haven't had any issues with the latest version you've given me, uploaded dozens of pics etc with no problems.
    04-21-13 04:39 PM
    You are welcome.

I have had issues previously uploading some files. I share various things quite often and therefore i upload quite a number of things however I noticed its the most important things that i want to upload that wouldn't. I'll give the app another try and see how it behaves this time round.
    04-22-13 11:12 AM