Long story short I am looking for an app that I can make calls to two different numbers and hit a button to allow me to use my qwerty board as hot keys.

Now a little explanation

The company I work for makes us call in all the serial numbers to an automated system. While on the phone you have to put in both numbers and letters. Numbers are represented with numbers and letters are represented with first a * and then the number the letter resides on and the position of the letter. For example the letter G is *41 and the letter F is *33 get it so far?

What I want to do is some how able to use the qwerty keys as hot keys to let me hit the corresponding letter on the key board and have it type in tone so I don't have to.

So if i wanted to type 123abc into the automated system rather then type 123*21*22*23 i want to be able to just type it.

Not sure if an app would do this still getting use to the phone, just stinks that now I have this little cheat sheet of a standard phone pad to plug things in

I can do the programing myself just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thank you in advanced!
    09-13-09 10:58 PM
    Bump in the hopes someone can help
    09-15-09 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD