Hi,
    We have a bug in your application that it stops on somehow and then requires a device reboot to start automatically.
    We haven't found the event that cause the application crash/hang. The issue is very random and sometime takes a day or two to occur.

The application captures messages from the device and archive them on our server.

I would appreciate if anyone of you can find the cause of the issue and let us know the steps to regenerate the issue.

You can download the application from the below link:
    http://download.textguard.com/testin...Enterprise.jad

Note: Once you install the application, then you can "register as employee". Enter only "Email" and "Name" and then press Register button.

Thanks
    Sali
    Last edited by salmanali2074; 07-15-13 at 05:02 PM.
    07-15-13 04:38 PM
    The application captures messages from the device and archive them on our server.
    You cannot possibly be serious
    07-15-13 04:48 PM
    We need your help. Application does not start capturing until it is set in the policy. By default it does not capture but keep sync with the server to get policy update.
    07-15-13 05:00 PM
    Why would I even download it for the chance to keep my messages on your server? What's the point of the app? Who wants someone to have access to all there messages ect?

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.483
    diegonei likes this.
    07-15-13 05:25 PM
    Lemme' get right on that.

Thats some big balls Sally.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 05:36 PM
    Moved to BB OS Apps. I have serious security concerns about this app. Please give us some more info!
    07-15-13 08:26 PM
    Hi,
    We have a bug in your application that it stops on somehow and then requires a device reboot to start automatically.
    We haven't found the event that cause the application crash/hang. The issue is very random and sometime takes a day or two to occur.

I would appreciate if anyone of you can find the cause of the issue and let us know the steps to regenerate the issue.

You can download the application from the below link:
    http://download.textguard.com/testin...Enterprise.jad

Note: Once you install the application, then you can "register as employee". Enter only "Email" and "Name" and then press Register button.

Thanks
    Sali
    07-18-13 08:53 AM