Oh Someone Please Help!
    I Need Software To Back Up Text Messages To My Pc And Then Be Able To Print Them!

I Have A Blackberry Bold.
    I Have Heard That This Can Be Done With Blackberry Messenger But I Need It Also For Those Who I Text That Does Not Use Bb Messenger.

Thank You!
    11-29-08 12:11 PM
    11-30-08 12:01 AM
    thank you! i will check it out!
    do you use it?
    good experience?
    11-30-08 06:11 PM
    This is very good question, I have atleast a hundred text messages that need to be printed out for possible legal reasons, any updated help would be appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 08:46 AM
    get your evidence people!!
    01-02-09 12:37 PM
    "Dexrex is the free add-on for archiving IM & SMS text"

This does not answer the question on 'email'.
    For printing and viewing: Is there a way to get into the 'saved' email file folder from your PC?

Sounds like the only way you can do this is to have all e-mails cc: to an account on your home PC.
    01-02-09 04:38 PM
    Ouch. I know with Nokias you can. Never found out how to do this on my BlackBerries though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 12:04 AM
    This desktop app can do it. It view/convert/print etc ipd files (blackberry backups). They have a demo 30 day trial limited to 10 exports at a time.
    Free download ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor, parse, convert, backup and archive IPD files to CHM, PDF, HTML, Word, Access, Excel, CSV, IPD Extractor
    Last edited by hudss; 01-03-09 at 02:23 AM.
    01-03-09 02:13 AM
    I've used Amber converter a few times. It's a bit buggy but works.
    01-11-11 01:47 AM
    Does anyone know how to print off text messages to paper ? I have a blackberry 9800.
    09-14-11 12:07 PM
    I use magicberry that can view ipd backup file on pc

Sent from my Obong
    Last edited by legedug; 09-15-11 at 01:13 AM.
    09-14-11 06:17 PM
    +1 for MagicBerry
    Just recently described it here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-work-649393/
    09-15-11 02:50 AM
    An app called TextBasket sounds like most of what you might need. It backs up all your SMS texts email so you can print them out. It can attach them in CSV format, or as text in the body of the email (for printing). It can send you all the texts in an email daily, weekly or monthly.

It has to be running to back up the texts, so it's no good for those of you who want to print out old SMSs from before you installed it.
    11-04-11 05:30 PM
    u can print your text messages from blackberry bold 9900. first open the msg then press menu button then scrool screen down and press on "ScreenShot with fileScout" this will save your mes as a picture in your picture msg and then you can open your picture folder and print that msg as picture.
    09-07-13 11:16 PM
    to print text msg from blackberry bold 9900. first open the text msg then press menu button and scrool sub menu on screen down, now press on "ScreenShot with FileScout" this will save your msg in picture folder as a picture and then exit from here and open picture folder you will find that msg their and now you can print this as picture.
    09-07-13 11:20 PM
    This is how I print from my Q10 -without any app - assuming u have a gmail account and use Google chrome

- go to Google Cloud Print in ur phone browser
    https://www.google.com/cloudprint/‎ Or go to settings on your desktop Chrome Browser

_ click on Google cloud print. Settings - it may ask u to log in with ur gmail account.
    - u can either add a Classic printer or a cloud printer.
    I have a simple laser jet hardwired to my office desktop pc so all I had to do was use my desktop browser n add the printer through the classic printer settings.
    - using the link. Above from my phone browser I den jus select the file I want to print by clicking the print button a file browser shows up u upload ur file n choose ur printer page layouts and other settings n it prints right away provided ur printer is online that's it. The printer setup is jus a one time thing u do and ur printers are saved to ur id.
    04-06-14 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD