Ok, CrackBerry enthusiasts - I need your help!

I currently use SocialScope and really like it, but I have more than two Twitter accounts and need to find a viable FREE alternative to SocialScope so that I can post from ALL my accounts. Yes, I have suggested to SocialScope (many times) to update and permit more than 2 Twitter accounts. The biggest plus to SocialScope is that I can post to all my integrated accounts simultaneously, including Facebook pages. So here is what I need:

1) An app for my DEVICE (Bold 9780 on OS 6.0) - not interested in TweetDeck - have used it but not that fond of it; and
    2) The ability to post to more than two Twitter accounts as well as all my integrated social networks SIMULTANEOUSLY, including Facebook pages.

I have already downloaded, tested and deleted SEVERAL other Twitter/Facebook apps, including HootSuite, TweetCaster, �berTwitter, TweetGenius, Twitter for BlackBerry and Blaq for BlackBerry (which I can't get again - what's up with that?). I am not looking to use a computer-based program. I am always on the go, and would prefer to use my device or PlayBook.

Any help would be appreciated. Legitimate responses only and no trolls. If you have questions or need clarification, let me know - thanks for your assistance!
    03-12-13 08:28 PM