I was wondering what the best application for all in one IM's. I have recently experienced a lot of problems with yahoo and windows live messenger. Most of my clients and friends have gone to WIN mobile platforms. And neither my yim or live messenger seem to be compatible with win mobile. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 06:25 PM
    This is what I use, and love it -
    BeeJive
    01-20-09 06:28 PM
    Paid - BeeJive

Free - Instango
    01-20-09 06:29 PM
    I tried both, to be honest, Beejive is my choice. I even tried IM+ (i dont recommend)
    01-20-09 06:38 PM
    I like using BeeJive, especially how I can organize my buddies by account and change the LED alert light color to know when I am getting a new I'm (as opposed to a regular text, email, or bb message)

01-20-09 06:43 PM
    There is IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger which allows you to chat within AIM/iChat, MSN/Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo!, ICQ, Jabber, Google Talk and MySpaceIM in one client. No cost per message! In the IM Push mode send and receive IMs as emails and save precious battery life!
    01-22-09 01:50 AM
    Beejive is by FAR the best choice here. They have a 30 day trial available-youll love it-worth every penny!

01-22-09 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD