I just tried it and it keeps circling back to the download the Icon page. Dam.
    Ditto.......
    03-01-10 01:15 PM
    It work on my 9700 via wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 01:25 PM
    Ditto.......
    Same here.......
    03-01-10 03:09 PM
    Any video I click on with the Tour BB browser seems to direct to the "download the nbc bookmark icon to your phone" page....I tried many different videos, all brought me to the bookmark page. Weird

03-01-10 04:00 PM
    I'm BIS and I'm also directed to the "download the nbc bookmark icon to your phone" page. I downloaded the icon and it still does not work. Go figure. Using bolt just gives me a blank screen when I try to choose a video.

Last edited by racquetballer; 03-01-10 at 09:43 PM.
    03-01-10 09:41 PM
    it doesn't work on bis/bes cuz it routes your traffic data to/from rim server which is in canada. thus u have an ip address from canada. nbc doesn't allow ppl to play their video outside of us of a. capiche?
    03-01-10 10:01 PM
    I am on on BIS, when i went to the page the first time, about halfway down is the link for shortcut for blackberry. I downloaded that and then clicked the shortcut it created (just brings the site up anyway) and clicked the video I wanted to watch and it works fine.

hmmm dunno why everyone else is having problems that is weird !
    03-02-10 08:48 AM
    Huh..........
    03-02-10 12:00 PM
    I dl'ed the NBC icon and watched part 1 from the j-lo hosted snl the other night. App works like a charm. Can watch a number of shows from NBC through it.
    03-02-10 03:09 PM

Downloaded the browser shortcut-clicked it, and no matter which video I select, it still brings me to the "download browser shortcut" icon.

Sprint Tour. What carrier are those who can successfully view videos using? And are you using the BB browser? Makes sense what others have said about the proxy showing a canadian IP...however, anytime I use PAM, the IP shows up as a US-based Sprint address...soo?

03-02-10 03:35 PM

Downloaded the browser shortcut-clicked it, and no matter which video I select, it still brings me to the "download browser shortcut" icon.

Sprint Tour. What carrier are those who can successfully view videos using? And are you using the BB browser? Makes sense what others have said about the proxy showing a canadian IP...however, anytime I use PAM, the IP shows up as a US-based Sprint address...soo?

do u have wifi on ur bb? if u have wifi...turn off ur mobile network and turn on ur wifi and see if it works.
    03-02-10 05:35 PM
    Umm...is this not a TOUR thread?

do u have wifi on ur bb? if u have wifi...turn off ur mobile network and turn on ur wifi and see if it works.
    03-02-10 05:53 PM
    Umm...is this not a TOUR thread?

yo i'm trying to help u man! since u got tour and no wifi...2 solutions:

1. wait for tour 2 or get the curve with wifi.

2. u r sol.
    03-02-10 06:20 PM
    I just tried it on my Tour on Sero and videos work perfectly, right away.
    03-03-10 12:11 AM

I'm using the BB browser on Verizon with BIS
    03-03-10 07:36 AM
    Is this working on VZW Tours now? Can i watch full episodes?

04-23-10 05:17 PM
    Is this working on VZW Tours now? Can i watch full episodes?

I have a VZW Tour (BIS) and it's still not working for me. I can access the download page, download and install the launcher, see the show listings, and then...error page (HTTP Error 400: Bad Request). I cleared the cache, tried the install again, did a battery pull...error page.

FWIW, I'm running OS5 with Dripher's Dv8.5 hybrid.
    04-23-10 07:38 PM
    Thanks for that info!

04-24-10 12:19 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD